Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,727 members, 7,879,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Theory Of Physical Beauty! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Theory Of Physical Beauty! (1682 Views)

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theory Of Physical Beauty! by CyberG: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
Perhaps, the title I chose is not the most appropriate but I have a theory: you can determine how physically beautiful a person (male or female) by looking at the geometry of their legs, toes and fingers. Now, before you slag off this proposition, especially if you haven't made this observation, I challenge you to do so and you will be amazed how accurate it is! This is from my own experience and study which I have done somewhat consciously and subconsciously for some time now.

1. There are two "perfect" configurations of toes! I wish I could show you pictures but I will describe them and you can form the picture yourself. The first one is when the biggest toe, the next 1 to it down to the last decrease in length proportionally and are offset from each other by approximately the same distance. There is no "6th" toe or a toe seeming to climb on another one or the last toe very unusually small! Second configuration is when the biggest toe, next 1 up to the 4th one are approximately the same length (mostly) and the last one a bit shorter. In both configurations, the same proportions are quite apparent by just looking! NOW: Anyone lady or man having these two configurations will MOST LIKELY be good looking physically (NOT necessarily the FACE) but a significant deviation from these will indicate less beauty and in fact, some defect which you cannot see immediately except the person tells you.

2. Legs! OMG. . .any leg lovers on this NL? Well, I should know for I have not only seen but dated a couple of girls with the MOST BEAUTIFUL LEGS you will ever see in this world! I mean, you could look at those LEGS ALL DAY! No, I won't mention names in case they ever read this thread!  grin grin tongue. What can / does a person's leg tell you? A lot! If you ever see a girl with beautiful. . .perfect straight legs where the configuration from the thighs to the knees, to the calf, ankle and feet is perfect (NOT FLAT FOOTED). . .you can bet all the MONEY in CBN grin. . .she will have a beautiful, well-shaped, well-molded and breath-taking backside! I am NOT saying over-sized or FAT backside. . .please note the salient difference! Such a person will most likely be more athletic because of much better balance compared to someone who is maybe flat footed!

3. Fingers? Please reference #1 above for they go hand-in-hand, for the most part!

NOW, savvy NLanders. . .has anyone noticed the same or you have in fact seen the total reverse? There will, no doubt be some exceptions but this is REAL which I have seen myself. So, what do you people think? Abeg, DON'T bash anyone here. . .just say your own and go or stay and read!  grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by Meekzy(f): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
Interesting theory i must say but if u r saying dat flat footed ladies r unbeautiful then u r biased
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by CyberG: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
Meekzy:

Interesting theory i must say but if u r saying dat flat footed ladies r unbeautiful then u r biased

No, no Meekzy I am not being biased. The flat-footedness issue relates to athleticism and body structure mostly! I don't think this solely determines facial beauty but the ladies that I mentioned here with the attributes are VERY BEAUTIFUL even FACIALLY and they are NOT fair-skinned in case that may be construed as my definition of "beauty" in this case, it is not!
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2010
I have friends with beautiful legs and feet, but that is where things end. They have their flaws elsewhere.
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by shilling(f): 2:24am On Apr 22, 2010
I've lived in many places, and I've seen very few people with legs as nice as mine (just saying wink) other than my sisters. My fingers also look pretty amazing, or so everyone says. By the way, I'm kinda flat footed.
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by daduke2k(m): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2010
If 2 say, u no be MAN U fan, i go tel u shut up. Bt anyhow, i luv hot legz and perm azs
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by shilling(f): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2010
:d wink
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2010
@ poster,
i agree wit ur hot legs theory but i totally disagree wit ur toe symetry talk. My siblings & I hav dose perfect u described but we aint "hot" as most ppl say. U nid 2 c 1 of d girls i met wit d hot long legs & dey always seem 2 hav dis very slight k-legs. If u see d way her ass is perfectly formed. U cant look at it witout tinking abt sex
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by daduke2k(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2010
@shiling, omo na u dey dat picshure? U fain o. . . .
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2010
michelin89:

I have friends with beautiful legs and feet, but that is where things end. They have their flaws elsewhere.

u mean like u?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by daduke2k(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2010
Mich, dat 2ru?
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by CyberG: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2010
shilling:

I've lived in many places, and I've seen very few people with legs as nice as mine (just saying wink) other than my sisters. My fingers also look pretty amazing, or so everyone says. By the way, I'm kinda flat footed.

Shilling. . .those eyes na wa o. . .one of my fine cousins dey like call am "oloju come and do"! grin grin grin grin

How Victoria na or na ?
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
na2day?:

u mean like u?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Like YOU and me darling!! kiss
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
shilling:

Yeah right! grin

Miraculous Princess of Beauty. I hear you.
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by iice(f): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wow i must be a beauty then grin
I don't think so with regards to the the measurements undecided

And i hate ugly toes/feet. . .keep them locked away cheesy
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
michelin89:

Like YOU and me darling!! kiss

i am fine, i am only fat not ugly but u are ugly and skinny but we still make a great couple right? grin grin grin
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
na2day?:

i am fine, i am only fat not ugly but u are ugly and skinny but we still make a great couple right? grin grin grin

You fine?? lipsrsealed
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2010
michelin89:

You fine?? lipsrsealed

big time! why u think say my face dey for the january edition of ebony magazine? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2010
michelin89:

You fine??  lipsrsealed
Rotflmao, he really thinks he's goodlooking with those Enlarged Cheeks and Potbelly. grin grin
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by daduke2k(m): 5:32am On Apr 23, 2010
And so?
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2010
mama-gee:

Rotflmao, he really thinks he's goodlooking with those Enlarged Cheeks and Potbelly. grin grin

jealousy! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
^^In your dreams. . .
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2010
mama-gee:

^^In your dreams. . .

jealously ooooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Apr 24, 2010
^^You wish.
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Apr 24, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You wish.

u can never be as fine as me cool cool cool cool
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by baybbootz(f): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
hmmmmmmm
I dont like the theory, I have a flat foot but I dnt think am ugly or that bad. undecided
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by madlady(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by baybbootz(f): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2010
awwwww ma bigsys, yeah been long mised u ooo.
I think this poster implies we aint fine,meaning wre u**y. shocked shocked
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by madlady(f): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by na2day2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2010
madlady:

^^^^Hello baybsis,long time. kiss kiss

@Poster I have 6 toes on my right foot, so your theory must be wrong. tongue tongue

nobody ever said u were fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by madlady(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2010
na2day?:

nobody ever said u were fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DEATH!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Theory Of Physical Beauty! by agathamari(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2010
what one person sees as beautiful, someone else will see as ugly. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Church Members Ruined My Relationship / Girls Make Una Say Somthing. / To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.