Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,810 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

‘i’ve Been Jealous And I Miss You So Much’ – Cee-c Show Her Love 4 Tobi (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ve Been Jealous And I Miss You So Much’ – Cee-c Show Her Love 4 Tobi (VIDEO) (871 Views)

Why I Lambasted My Choir - Pastor Tobi (video) / Alex Breaks Down In Tears After Jealous Leo Calls It Quits Because Of Tobi(video / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ve Been Jealous And I Miss You So Much’ – Cee-c Show Her Love 4 Tobi (VIDEO) by made4naija(f): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2018
After 2-weeks in the Big Brother Naija house and countless times of curving him, Cee-c has finally voiced out her love for Tobi and he went as fa as saying she’s been jealous that he was paired with another woman and its been really difficult for her to deal with.

Watch the video below,…

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/ive-jealous-miss-much-cee-c-helplessly-profess-love-tobi-bbnaija-video/

(1) (Reply)

Aki Wishes His ‘twinnie’ Paw Paw A Happy Birthday / Police PRO, Opetodolapo Leaks Information Of Kiss Daniel’s Arrest Warrant To Him / Oscar Night Wardrobe Malfunctions: Bianca Blanco Flashes Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.