Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:48 PM

( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus (5157 Views)

Why African Men Are So Weak? / Should African Men Stop Paying Bride Price? / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LOL! and they talk about Jamaicans *sighs*. Black people. . .

Jamaicans would've drawn guns.

grin grin grin
Re: ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^

LOL! thats so messed up!
Re: ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus by EzeUche0(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
Jamaicans do not waste no time o! Even the Black Americans dey fear them. Only the Haitians can go head to head with a Jamaican.
Re: ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 18, 2010
^^ thats because we are the same fighting people only one speaks english and the other french (cough: like nigeria and cameroon)
Re: ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus by naijadiva2(f): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
i felt like i was watching some wanna-be asian film with all that play jumping around lol

EzeUche0:

Jamaicans do not waste no time o! Even the Black Americans dey fear them. Only the Haitians can go head to head with a Jamaican.

Idk but i've seen african jamaican beef, and in that one, the africans won (no bias) but they're cool now, at least they should be cuz this was back in high school (4/5 yrs ago). african ppl do their's quietly, one day they say enoughs enough and show u straight fire LOL

MzDarkSkin:

^^ thats because we are the same fighting people only one speaks english and the other french (cough: like nigeria and cameroon)

LOL but yall still tough ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Tribe In 9JA Practice Polyandry??? / "Ọwọ́ Ọmọdé Ò Tó Pẹpẹ" - See The Real Meaning (graphic Photo) / Was Fulani History Truly Bloody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.