Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter (1375 Views)

Beauty Queen Blast Pageant Organisers For Asking Her To Sleep With PDP Chieftain / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Apr 22, 2010
We got wondering why AMAA that stands to be the ‘Oscar’ for African actors didn’t see every A List actor or actress in attendance. Conspicuously absent was Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji was not present at the AMAAwards because the organizers didn’t provide her with a helicopter. Source said she had asked for a helicopter.

Source said Genevieve was invited to the AMAA but she made the ridiculous request for a helicopter to pick her up and It was perceived as a joke by Peace Anyiam Osigwe, the organizer of the awards but apparently Genny was serious as she didn’t make it to the event.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/index.php?news=12849
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2010
Another flat-track bully,  who thinks the sun shine through her back side,  this is what you get when you feel on top or your better than someone else,  they say take care of your character and your reputation would take care of its self I could see why some cant stand her, why didnt she ask her God Fathers (e.g Atiku) to provide her with a chopper!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by MissyB1(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2010
omar22:

Another flat-track bully,  who thinks the sun shine through her back side,  this is what you get when you feel on top or your better than someone else,  they say take care of your character and your reputation would take care of its self I could see why some cant stand her, why didnt she ask her God Fathers (e.g Atiku) to provide her with a chopper!!!
What's it You have against Gene? This is becoming too personal.

Topic - C'mon!!! Why can't she ask for one when she actually deserves it? cheesy
You can't see Obama on Okada na. tongue grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by Nakele(f): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2010
@ OMAR22. I KNOW U ARE A SMART PERSON, SO PLS REASON A BIT MORE RATIONAL, I CAN'T BELIEVE U HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THE STORY IS A TRUE STORY, CAN'T U SEE THAT THESE PIPO ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH GENE'S NAME, BECAUSE THEY KNOW ONES THEY MENTION GENE'S NAME IN A TITLE THEN PIPO WILL FLOOD ALL OVER THE NET, THIS IS ANOTHER LIE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
You can't see Obama on Okada na.

So you put Obama and Genevieve in the same group? INTERESTING,

Next time she could ask for a PRIVATE JET

@ OMAR22. I KNOW U ARE A SMART PERSON, SO PLS REASON A BIT MORE RATIONAL,  I CAN'T BELIEVE U HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THE STORY IS A TRUE STORY,  CAN'T U SEE THAT THESE PIPO ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH GENE'S NAME, BECAUSE THEY KNOW ONES THEY MENTION GENE'S NAME IN A TITLE THEN PIPO WILL FLOOD ALL OVER THE NET,  THIS IS ANOTHER LIE.

LOL,  you could be right

you could as well be wrong!!!

Anyway dont mind me,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
the story is totally cock and bull.
when did award shows start organising transport for attendees? if you like, carry okada or private jet, that's your own beeswax.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by shilling(f): 5:13am On Apr 23, 2010
. . . passing by.
By the way, Genevieve is now on twitter: http://twitter.com/GenevieveNnaji1
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2010
shilling:

. . . passing by.
By the way, Genevieve is now on twitter: http://twitter.com/GenevieveNnaji1
are you sure it's her REAL twitter?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by shilling(f): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2010
It prob is. . . well, it is according to her friend, who's in charge of her official website.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2010
shilling:

It prob is. . . well, it is according to her friend, who's in charge of her official website.
oh shoot! haven't been checking my e-mails from her site.
thanks cheesy

man, i swore i would never make a twitter. but i just might, cause of genny embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2010
are you sure it's her REAL twitter?

Now you have the chance to get in contact with your "childhood Idol or hero"

Just go gently on the  @$$-kissing and sucking up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12am On Apr 23, 2010
omar22:

Now you have the chance to get in contact with your "childhood Idol or hero"

Just go gently on the  @$$-kissing and sucking up
what the hell is your problem? if people like genny, SO WHAT!!! you don't have to effing like her.
OTHERS DO!
carry your anti-naija a$$ to another forum, loser!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by shilling(f): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

oh shoot! haven't been checking my e-mails from her site.
thanks cheesy

man, i swore i would never make a twitter. but i just might, cause of genny embarassed

Yeah, I hardly go there too. I think it'll be pretty neat to see (read) what's going on in Genevieve's mind.

Omar is one of your NL stalkers lol haha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2010
shilling:

Yeah, I hardly go there too. I think it'll be pretty neat to see (read) what's going on in Genevieve's mind.

abi oooooooo shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2010

Excuse me!!

Naa I just fight fire with fire, nothing more!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2010
what the hell is your problem? if people like genny, SO WHAT!!! you don't have to effing like her.
OTHERS DO!
carry your anti-naija a$$ to another forum, loser!

Like I said go easy on the @$$$ kiss kiss kiss

You dont want to come across Dbanj in that way,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2010
omar22:

Excuse me!!

Naa I just fight fire with fire,  nothing more!!!
omar22:

Like I said go easy on the @$$$ kiss kiss kiss

You dont want to come across Dbanj in that way,
first of all, who is fighting you? or you mean to tell me you're fighting yourself?

really, what is your problem with her? you don't like her acting, fine.
but from your comments, you take things with her toooooo personal.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2010
first of all, who is fighting you? or you mean to tell me you're fighting yourself?

really, what is your problem with her? you don't like her acting, fine.
but from your comments, you take things with her toooooo personal.

And this is coming from you,  who has personal issue with a host of celebs most of the Ghanaian or those who step on Genny's toes

and whats it to you,  is your name Genny!!! is she feeding you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2010
omar22:

And this is coming from you,  who has personal issue with a host of celebs most of the Ghanaian or those who step on Genny's toes

who has a problem with Ghanaian actors? or are you once again on your assuming rampage? i really don't give a hoot about them, cause they all bore me to death.
so what makes you think they are PERSONAL problems in which i carry my supposed beef from thread to thread to thread?

you really are pathetic. all i asked was if that was her real twitter and you are here chatting shiit!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by sjeezy8: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2010
lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by dichana: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2010
i dont think this story is real as well and by the way is gene the only a list star that did not show up to the event ,why must she be the only one to blame omotola was,nt there stephanie okereke and so many others why is it always gene gene gene seriously speaking they should stop with these lies and using her name as a scape goat to sell papers or get news.anyways moving on if she did ask sha they should give her now after all all those hollywood stars that they invite over to amaa are brought by planes or helicopters and they treat them like god it is really a pity that our own country and people of amaa do not i repeat do not respect and value our stars it is a shame really big shame.anyway she was not even nominated so why would her presence be needed when all those ghanian stars are the lots that were nominated.by the way is it just me or stephanie okereke and yvonne nelson were robbed of there awards.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by shilling(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

who has a problem with Ghanaian actors? or are you once again on your assuming rampage? i really don't give a hoot about them, cause they all bore me to death.
so what makes you think they are PERSONAL problems in which i carry my supposed beef from thread to thread to thread?

you really are pathetic. all i asked was if that was her real twitter and you are here chatting shiit!

lmao . . . very true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by mamagee3(f): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
omar22:

Most definitely by the way she's so quick to instigate a fight cause of strangers who have no idea she exists. . .
Quite immature. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organisers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2010
Light moves faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.

(1) (Reply)

O M G! Can't Believe Kaffy Is Already 30 / Kellyrowland Stand Untop So That Fans Can Take Pictures And Video Under / Rmd To Celebrate 50th Birthday In Church On July 31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.