Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,710 members, 7,918,188 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:02 AM

'until Death Do Part' Doesn't Mean You Should Wait Till You Get Murdered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'until Death Do Part' Doesn't Mean You Should Wait Till You Get Murdered (263 Views)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'until Death Do Part' Doesn't Mean You Should Wait Till You Get Murdered by gbenyi: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
The fact that you made a vow to stay with someone until death does not mean you have to stick to that person even if the marriage is not working for you. If you know you can no longer bear it, quit! There are close to 7 billion people on the planet, chances are high that you must find one and fall in love again soon. Many singles, widows or widowers are surviving on their own and living a happy life.

If you can no longer tolerate the attitudes and inadequacies of your partner, quit and move on with your life.

If what you feel is no longer love but resentment and deep anger or hatred, quit! Avoid stabbing anyone to death or getting stabbed yourself. Life is too good to die such a tragic death or getting your hands soiled in what you may never recover from.

8 EXCEPTIONS TO THE PHRASE 'TILL DEATH DO PART' IN WEDDING VOWS

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How You Can Appreciate Your Spouse / PROMO: Get A Wordpress Website At #7,500 / Pray For Me- Philad Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.