Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,680 members, 7,935,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

Google To Enable Smart Reply To Third Party Apps Like Whatsapp, Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google To Enable Smart Reply To Third Party Apps Like Whatsapp, Facebook (509 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / Will Changing Font Through 3rd Party Apps Brick My Tecno Camon 15? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google To Enable Smart Reply To Third Party Apps Like Whatsapp, Facebook by Infocity1474(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

Google’s Smart Reply feature will soon be made available to third party apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and others just like we have in All o, where the app guesses what you might respond to a message with, and adds a button to send that response.
Invites to test Smart Reply were sent out by Area 120,a division of Google that works on experimental products. As reported by Android police
The email outlined a few features of the Reply app. Smart replies can be shown directly in the message’s notification for an instant response. It might even add smarter replies like when someone asks for an ETA, Google would be able to calculate it for you.
Other Things The Smart Replies Contains includes:
*. Do Not Disturb. When you’re driving, Reply can silence your phone and tell people who message you that you can’t chat right now
*. Don’t miss the important

view all here:

http://infocity.com.ng/2018/02/google-to-enable-smart-reply-to-third-party-apps-like-whatsapp-facebook.html

you can also be a member and start getting free airtime here :

http://nairashape.cf

#nairashape_boss
Re: Google To Enable Smart Reply To Third Party Apps Like Whatsapp, Facebook by RobertSande: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Well this is a very good feature being introduced by google and many other big organiztions. I guess this reply option is going to achive much access by many people around. I was here to write my essay for me and found this interesting news.
Re: Google To Enable Smart Reply To Third Party Apps Like Whatsapp, Facebook by Fatbabyfart(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2020
I can using smart reply on WhatsApp and messenger ryt now

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Smartphone / Nokia 7 Plus: Nokia Woos Customers With Big Screen Advantage, 2 Days Battery Lif / Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Launching On June 7 Will Be An Amazon Exclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.