Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,604 members, 7,944,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) (1191 Views)

Nigerian Dancer Korra & Hubby Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Actress ,Mercy Johnson is in Valentine mood as she celebrated her husband ,Prince Okojie and he reciprocated.

She wrote;

A Hundred Hearts Will Be Too Few To Carry My Love For You. Happy Vals Day @princeodiokojie Happy Vals Day Friends and What are your plans?

My own plenty ooo with My kids on Break and looking at me like “na we and you today”

On his part, he wrote;

My Valentine Baby……I Love you Irrevocably and Lavishly!
You’re my All in All Happy Valentine’s Day
@mercyjohnsonokojie

See the photos below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-mercy-johnson-hubby-celebrates-valentines-day/

Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
See more photos of the couple as they celebrate Val together at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-mercy-johnson-hubby-celebrates-valentines-day/
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
cry Rl.I.P MJohnsonl
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
cry Rl.I.P MJohnsonl
Why?
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
cry Rl.I.P MJohnsonl
oh my God ! why did u say that? chineke.
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
mrsfavour:
oh my God ! why did u say that? chineke.
I want carry op go front page
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin I'M NOT TRYING TO HATE BUT THEY ARE "MGBEKE COUPLE"
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
GloriaNinja:
grin I'M NOT TRYING TO HATE BUT THEY ARE "MGBEKE COUPLE"

Heheheheheheheheheheehehehe

Since when?
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
a beg o.
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
a beg o.
Re: Valentine’s Day: Mercy Johnson And Hubby Celebrate (see Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Heheheheheheheheheheehehehe
Since when?
you be brainnewsNg, you should figure it out

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Confirm That Bobrisky Has joystick [PHOTO] / Lady Wrote On Her Breast I Love Skibbi / Bbnaija: See Results Of This Week's Voting Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.