Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,982 members, 7,915,869 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:36 AM

Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" (557 Views)

Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably / INEC Budget: Presidency Attacks Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Senator Kabir Marafa, representing Zamfara Central senatorial district, has accused Senate President, Bukola Saraki of preventing members from expressing themselves at the Nigerian Senate.
Marafa said this on Tuesday after Saraki asked him to go straight to the point as he narrated an issue relating to security in his home state of Zamfara.
He said, “I have given you the summary: the chief adviser of the governor is the principal accused and the government disbanded all organisations for these people to protect themselves. From that day, criminals roam my constituency with rifles. Nobody can defend themselves in Zamfara.
“I was also told that then we had 70 military officers but now we have more than 1,000 and nothing is being done. It is going on every day, people being kidnapped. This senate needs to ask some questions.
“If these military men are not answerable to the governor or they are disobeying him, the governor needs to say it so that this senate or the federal government can take a position. It is just not enough to keep the blame on the door step of the federal government.
Read more at....http://apygist..com.ng/2018/02/senator-marafa-attacks-saraki-you-dont.html?m=0

Re: Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" by aminu790(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tell them my Senator. Buhari is too stupid perambulating with Gov. Yari knowing fully what is happening in Zamfara State. Benue terrorists are learners to Zamfara own.

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Leaders: Trump Vs Buhari / APC Suspends Gov. El-rufai / IPOB, MASSOB Disrupt Igbo Leaders Meeting In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.