Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills (38440 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / How Nigerian Man Killed His Wife In UK Over Bills (photo) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by desgiezd(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
The guy should tell us if the water was acidic or alkaline. Was the water iced or just normal body temperature water? Does the water contain alum?

We need to know!

1 Like

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nizguy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
just here to wash the punna so where is the picture??
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by pennywys(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
In ur next life fear brothel
The hacker are not smiling doing that business, most time conditions force them in
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Afobear: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
.. Lmao

People eat pússy for leisure. He should be ecstatic and honored. It's far better than being castrated.
I will love to see you drink the liquid from a used condom ...that very Act with be an ace and so ennobling
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by FluidQueen(f): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afobear:
I will love to see you drink the liquid from a used condom ...that very Act with be an ace and so ennobling
I wouldn't. I pay my debts.

1 Like

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by cchiagom(f): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Living a holy life is free and without hazard, but people will not hear.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by soliddust2020: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Asaba and ashawo r like 5 & 6.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
��

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Mekanus(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ordinary Vaseline would have averted this wahala.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Heavance(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
woris all these

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
chinaze4real:
MYID2019

Were u not d same person ARTICULATING some few weeks ago....abi u nohear say d ball is now between Lamido and Tambuwal
I don't blame u sha.....na hunger dey cause am
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Ivanmykel(f): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oluwa o shocked
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
That guy should have just sold his soul to satan instead... He is finished destiny,health,spirit, body n soul all lost! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Emytea(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
where are the graphic if what you say are true, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Hugo55(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Means that olosho's washes the dam oil pot and store the water.... Hmmmmm
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by gaffyGIFT: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhmm

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by ELgordo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ovoko! He need 20,poo grams ofampiclox cap
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Haric(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who am I to judge his drinking habits and choices.
grin
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who am I to judge his drinking habits and choices.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by elonize(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmm zjst hope dat non of dat water touch his wounded lip,or else na infection o...lesson tobi learnt by dose okpo carriers,neva blow dm in dier ground bcoa dey wil av unfair advantage over u
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Krafty006: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
this one strong oooooo.....quality custom leather shoes 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by prey02(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
rifasenate11:
what could be worst than drinking that kitten water... embarassed, if it were to be me i would bleach my intestine. the guy should just put a bullet in his brain.

Hahahahahahahahaaaa
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by shayarihindisha: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
this is Attempted murder all the prostitutes involved needs to be arrested and charged.
grin grin if you like don't pay when you carry them grin
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by translux(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
commercial sex worker became uncomfortable with his action, especially his purported refusal to ejaculate, thereby pushing him off her to the ground.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by pedrilo: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
i rather drink portor portor
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Pain(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
TOTO WATER !
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by nextstep(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
That's my neighborhood na... but the guy is lucky he was here in Asaba. If to say he tried that nonsense in Warri or Benin... we'll be hearing a different story.

I feel sorry for the ladies who have to pay police bail money... that was my only concern grin
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Francisco10(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Suits u

if u chop, u pay abi free food dey ur village

Isi oke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Men Attack Immigration Boundary Camp, Kill 2 Officers (Graphic Photos) / Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.