Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal (513 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal by Segzee1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
My Husband Abandoned me after Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts her Ordeal

Latifat Jimoh, a woman, who was a victim of a fire incident that changed the course of her life and made her go on the streets to beg for a living shared her story with dailyfamily.ng. The woman who was begging for alms was found at Ojuelegba under bridge.

According to her, she lost her left eye to a fire incident and the incident damaged her left eye permanently.

As a result of the incident, her husband abandoned her and the baby she was nursing died while she was still on admission at the hospital.

While speaking with dailyfamily.ng in an exclusive interview with our correspondent, the woman recounted her challenges and she asked for help.

Here is her full story which she shared speaking in Yoruba language:

What is your name?

My name is Latifat Jimoh

What led to this injury?

It was a fire incident, my eyes turned me and I fell into a fire (Firewood burning)

When did it happen?

Ten Years ago

Were you married then?

I just gave birth to my baby when it happened

How have you been surviving ever since?

I have been begging since then

What about the baby you had?

The baby died, I was still on admission at the General Hospital when the baby died. I was told after I returned back home.

What about your husband?

I can’t find him, he ran away

How long were you on admission at the hospital?

https://dailyfamily.ng/husband-abandoned-fire-incident-beggar-recounts-ordeal/

Re: My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal by Segzee1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
cry
Re: My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal by gabinogem(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Too bad.
Re: My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal by Nutase: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Men May God help us all.
Re: My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal by jaykins: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Such a sad story! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Words cannot express the pain inside
Re: My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal by creative11(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is marriage not for better for worse again

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Slayqueenism Won't Stop Anytime Soon / Former Catholic Priest Set To Wed Three Months After Resigning From Priesthood / 6 Types Of Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.