Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,596 members, 7,921,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Everyday In Love Should Be Like Valentine’s Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Everyday In Love Should Be Like Valentine’s Day (256 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyday In Love Should Be Like Valentine’s Day by mantosa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
The season of Valentine has its own unique aura. Each year since the 14th century when the tradition of courtly love flourished, February 14th has been approached and treated with special attention. It’s the world’s “lovers day” – a day when people do unusual things in the name of love. Valentine’s Day

On February 14th, a lot of relationships and marriages experience a rare spark. It’s the day a lot of partners create the best moments in their relationship. It’s the day even usually unconcerned boyfriends would give their girlfriends a treat of roses and chocolate. It’s the day girlfriends envisage rare magical moments with their lovers.

However, we dream of love as an everyday experience of happiness and bliss that we never wish to see end or take long or even short breaks from. We do not fall in love dreaming of one day of romance in every 365 days. February 14th is only one day of the every other day that the fire of love should be flamed between partners.

The experience of Valentine for many, deserves one concentration of all the love, one mass of all the efforts and one aggregation of all the commitment but really, everyday deserves the same amount of love, effort and commitment. Everyday in love should be made to be a happy day.

“I love you” is an everyday language. It should be traded between lovers irrespective of season, alongside other love languages including gift exchange, quality time, words of affirmation, devotion and physical touch. All of these elements of love are just as important as professing love in words.

Conclusively, approaching Valentine’s Day with all shades of love and emotion-filled gestures is a good thing to do, but it should not be restricted to the day alone. Although the culture of blending red and white colors on dresses can be preserved for Val’s Day (although I’m not a fan of the uniform culture); the actual spirit of love should be kept alive every single day, with or without a boo.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/everyday-love-like-valentines-day/

cc

Lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: Why Everyday In Love Should Be Like Valentine’s Day by FluidQueen(f): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Look at it this way.
EVERYDAY= love your mother.
Mother's Day = triple the love. Give her gifts.

EVERYDAY= love your partner.
VALENTINES DAY= Tripple the love. Do something really nice for them.

Think of it as a special day where you just triple the love you'd give them on a daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards @ A Very Good Rate / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards @ A Very Good Rate / Fulfill That Dream Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.