Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? (1977 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Nigeria Might Never See A Legend Like Nnamdi Kanu Again / BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Africlegend: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Would We ever see Nnamdi Kanu again?

In the latest Nigeria, where young and old need be choosy of what to say, I'm afraid, I can't but ask the omnivorous Lion of Biafra where he is.Kanu, where are you? Are you buried, erased or expired like some people are mongering? Are you somewhere in your Aba Father's house unseen? Are you in Israel or in the United Kingdom, of which you are a citizen? Where on earth are you? I wish you are not already crossing river Jordan to the world beyond.I wish you are not already dining with spirits.I wish you are not dead, if otherwise, another heroe has fallen and Nigeria is already saying adieu to sportsmanship and activism.Has the python defeated the Lion? If the king of the Jungle is still alive, other animals expect at least a light roar!

In my numero uno ABCs to you, before the python started dancing,I opened up on how Nigeria was better as one.I told you how we could reform the country from within.How you were a man whose good looks and confidence I venerated, how you should save Igbos the stress of losing and/or forfeiting their investments to Nigeria and how you should please save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neigbours and celebrities to some Biafra.You were either too conditioned to heaps of and several intimates, buddies, fans and converts, who would spend a lifetime singing your mentions and congnomen.I can remember telling you how Biafra(if achieved eventually) would still be governed by wicked Igbo leaders, who like their Yoruba and Hausa colleagues brought Nigeria to her knees.You shouldn't have forgotten that there was hardly any black nation that could be ranked developed. I would rather say, that Africans have the kind of leaders they deserve(more to say about this).If there's any solution to our problems, it is: using our power of votes to unseat a generation that has failed, and, then actively look inwards for youths; who know what governance is about. Africans, and Nigerians especially, hardly take with a straight face pre-election debates. We would rather vote based on well advertised propaganda and unrealistic convictions. We hardly would punch contestants to know what they are capable of doing. We would not consider the intellectual capacities and ingenuity of aspirants, but, vote based on they-said personalities and popularity of political parties. I saw the pre-election debate between American Trump and Clinton and could not but put on ice, how long a way Nigeria had to go.

Mazi, please where are you? Those who lost their sons to protests for your release might now have hysteria.Those who lost their pretty wives to Biafra-Inspired freedom calls are on the lookout.Those who were maimed and crippled in the process of Biafra agitation want to see you. The Children who lost their parents to stray bullets during campaigns for Biafra want to hear how there's still hope. There was an election in Anambra, Kanu please talk! Are you really a terrorist? Have you committed treason? We who are not in support of secession, but admire your selflessness and audacity wants to know if the Lion is already defeated.Oh! it seems the python has taken over. But, what will the future of activism look like in Nigeria? Is the freedom of speech assurance abated? Can we still say things as they are and go scot free? Since the python dances in my country, can we still gambol without awe, scare, phobia and/or suspicion? Hmmm, Life goes on in the east, Igbos are still eating chicken and senegalese rice, cars are still moving and the clock tickles on.In Igboland, people are still getting married in flamboyance and birthdays are still being celebrated with Osadebe's Osondi owendi, even, when Mazi is in not-many-knows-where. Where is the Lion? Where is the prince? Nnamdi Kanu, would we see you again?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by KratosCorp: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
Africlegend:

In the latest Nigeria, where young and old need be choosy of what to say, I'm afraid, I can't but ask the omnivorous Lion of Biafra where he is.Kanu, where are you? Are you buried, erased or expired like some people are mongering? Are you somewhere in your Aba Father's house unseen? Are you in Israel or in the United Kingdom, of which you are a citizen? Where on earth are you? I wish you are not already crossing river Jordan to the world beyond.I wish you are not already dining with spirits.I wish you are not dead, if otherwise, another heroe has fallen and Nigeria is already saying adieu to sportsmanship and activism.Has the python defeated the Lion? If the king of the Jungle is still alive, other animals expect at least a light roar!

In my numero uno ABCs to you, before the python started dancing,I opened up on how Nigeria was better as one.I told you how we could reform the country from within.How you were a man whose good looks and confidence I venerated, how you should save Igbos the stress of losing and/or forfeiting their investments to Nigeria and how you should please save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neigbours and celebrities to some Biafra.You were either too conditioned to heaps of and several intimates, buddies, fans and converts, who would spend a lifetime singing your mentions and congnomen.I can remember telling you how Biafra(if achieved eventually) would still be governed by wicked Igbo leaders, who like their Yoruba and Hausa colleagues brought Nigeria to her knees.You shouldn't have forgotten that there was hardly any black nation that could be ranked developed. I would rather say, that Africans have the kind of leaders they deserve(more to say about this).If there's any solution to our problems, it is: using our power of votes to unseat a generation that has failed, and, then actively look inwards for youths; who know what governance is about. Africans, and Nigerians especially, hardly take with a straight face pre-election debates. We would rather vote based on well advertised propaganda and unrealistic convictions. We hardly would punch contestants to know what they are capable of doing. We would not consider the intellectual capacities and ingenuity of aspirants, but, vote based on they-said personalities and popularity of political parties. I saw the pre-election debate between American Trump and Clinton and could not but put on ice, how long a way Nigeria had to go.

Mazi, please where are you? Those who lost their sons to protests for your release might now have hysteria.Those who lost their pretty wives to Biafra-Inspired freedom calls are on the lookout.Those who were maimed and crippled in the process of Biafra agitation want to see you. The Children who lost their parents to stray bullets during campaigns for Biafra want to hear how there's still hope. There was an election in Anambra, Kanu please talk! Are you really a terrorist? Have you committed treason? We who are not in support of secession, but admire your selflessness and audacity wants to know if the Lion is already defeated.Oh! it seems the python has taken over. But, what will the future of activism look like in Nigeria? Is the freedom of speech assurance abated? Can we still say things as they are and go scot free? Since the python dances in my country, can we still gambol without awe, scare, phobia and/or suspicion? Hmmm, Life goes on in the east, Igbos are still eating chicken and senegalese rice, cars are still moving and the clock tickles on.In Igboland, people are still getting married in flamboyance and birthdays are still being celebrated with Osadebe's Osondi owendi, even, when Mazi is in not-many-knows-where. Where is the Lion? Where is the prince? Nnamdi Kanu, would we see you again?

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Stingman: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
OP, what about those who lost their lives to Fulani herdsmen in Osun, Ondo Ogun, Oyo and Kwara states...?

Do you mean you don't care about these brothers of yours?

What about those burnt to death in your farms in Osun?

So Kanu is giving your sleepless night?

Oya, carry the matter for your head...if that will make you good...

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/herdsmen-set-ablaze-100-acres-mangoes-pineapple-plantation-osun/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by papoudaupolos: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
He's believed to be captured by Libyan slavery gang,in trying to escape to Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Guestlander: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
You should call it an ode to a dead ipob.

1 Like

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by ConductorL1: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
papoudaupolos:
He's believed to be captured by Libyan slavery gang,in trying to escape to Europe.
[/s]
Shut up. Where is Yusuf the bike rider?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Stingman: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Guestlander:
You should call it an ode to a dead ipob.

Everything can heal..but this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Guestlander: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
ConductorL1:

Yusuf killed himself with a 100m bike while you defend his father and his zoo country on an empty stomach.

The only dead thing I see here is your brain, Mr. Zombie. cheesy cheesy

Hateful dolts. He yelled "give me biafra or death" and he got exactly what he wished for. That is after threatening to kill anyone who is not ibo.

5 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by DerideGull(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Africlegend:

The above junk from an intellectual debtor portrays the reason Nigeria lags behind in every human endeavor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by papoudaupolos: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
ConductorL1:
[s][/s]
Shut up. Where is Yusuf the bike rider?
May b they ll meet in hel
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by ConductorL1: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
papoudaupolos:

May b they ll meet in hel
Guestlander:

Hateful dolts. He yelled "give me biafra or death" and he got exactly what he wished for. That is after threatening to kill anyone who is not ibo.
[/s]
Where is Yusuf the son of a cow rearer who claimed he had only 1m in the account and suddenly killed himself with a 100m bike? grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Guestlander: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
ConductorL1:
[s][/s]
Where is Yusuf the son of a cow rearer who claimed he had only 1m in the account and suddenly killed himself with a 100m bike? grin cheesy

Where is Nnamdi Kanu, your lion who was actually a little kitten. Did he get so scared he couldn't show his face in public anymore? Is he actually roaming the streets now dressed like Bob risky?

2 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by ConductorL1: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
Guestlander:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu, your lion who was actually a little kitten. Did he get so scared he couldn't show his face in public anymore? Is he actually roaming the streets now dressed like Bob risky?
[/s]
Where is Yusuf Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Guestlander: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
ConductorL1:
[s][/s]
Where is Yusuf Buhari?

Where is the man who promised you freedom and now left you to deal with Yorubas alone! And he knew we will never be off your case as long as your remain unthinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by ConductorL1: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
Guestlander:

Where is the man who promised you freedom and now left you to deal with Yorubas alone! And he knew we will never be off your case as long as your remain unthinking.
[/s]
Blah blah blah. Where is Yusuf Buhari? wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by BUHARImyDOG: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
e war
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by anibirelawal(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
This POEM long o.
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by buharitill2023: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by anibirelawal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
The OP is just trying to advertise his/her writting skills, well not bad.
But you will get bashed for this topic you choosed to write.
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Topmaike007(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader is dead.
na wa oo R E V O L T is the only way for a beta NIGERIA

long live in NIGERIA
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by buharitill2023: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
ConductorL1:
[s][/s]
Where is Yusuf Buhari?
is relaxing in German.
But idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader is relaxing in hell to hell fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Africlegend: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
DerideGull:

The above junk from an intellectual debtor portrays the reason Nigeria lags behind in every human endeavor.
Lol. I know you don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Africlegend: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stingman:

Everything can heal..but this?
Lol.
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Yyeske(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
OP I hope you can deal with those IPOB miscreants by the time they descend on you, I were not dia o.
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Xeedorf: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
The fast guy disappear and will re-appear after baba tenure
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Africlegend:

That question is irrelevant. There was a problem that existed before Nnamdi Kanu was born, that problem has not gone away and it gave rise to self determination and freedom. So wether you see Nnamdi Kanu again or not, the problem is still there and will still give rise to much bigger problems in the future.

In my numero uno ABCs to you, before the python started dancing,I opened up on how Nigeria was better as one.I told you how we could reform the country from within.How you were a man whose good looks and confidence I venerated, how you should save Igbos the stress of losing and/or forfeiting their investments to Nigeria and how you should please save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neigbours and celebrities to some Biafra.

How is Nigeria better off as one? Are we happy with each other? Does the Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa-Fulani love each other? Have we grown as a nation? Do we even see each as one? All we have done is kill each other in the millions since Lugard brought us together. What is the point of being together when there is no benefit of being together? You talk about losing investment and friends in Nigeria to Biafra, have the Chinese lost their investments in Nigeria? Have Europeans lost tbeir investments in Nigeria? Have Americans lost their investment in Nigeria? So why would any Biafran lose their investments in Nigeria? Or did they tell you that one must be a citizen of Nigeria to own investments in Nigeria or live in Nigeria?

Mazi, please where are you? Those who lost their sons to protests for your release might now have hysteria.Those who lost their pretty wives to Biafra-Inspired freedom calls are on the lookout.Those who were maimed and crippled in the process of Biafra agitation want to see you. The Children who lost their parents to stray bullets during campaigns for Biafra want to hear how there's still hope. There was an election in Anambra, Kanu please talk! Are you really a terrorist? Have you committed treason?

There you are listing the attrocities your precious "one Nigeria" commited against defenceless people just because they expressed their right of self determination. This is the Nigeria you are proud of? One were the authorities oppress, kill, torture and arrest people for having a contrary view? And you are asking Kanu and his followers to belong to such an evil entity? Only a fool is proud of such thing

We who are not in support of secession, but admire your selflessness and audacity wants to know if the Lion is already defeated.Oh! it seems the python has taken over. But, what will the future of activism look like in Nigeria? Is the freedom of speech assurance abated? Can we still say things as they are and go scot free? Since the python dances in my country, can we still gambol without awe, scare, phobia and/or suspicion? Hmmm, Life goes on in the east, Igbos are still eating chicken and senegalese rice, cars are still moving and the clock tickles on.In Igboland, people are still getting married in flamboyance and birthdays are still being celebrated with Osadebe's Osondi owendi, even, when Mazi is in not-many-knows-where. Where is the Lion? Where is the prince? Nnamdi Kanu, would we see you again?

There you are

Man wake up! You have no country or nation. What you have is a completely failed colonial figment which has become the benchmark for monumental disaster. Yes life goes on, but goes on to what? More suffering? Herdsmen killing? Corruption? Inflation? Nepotism? Tribalism? National calamity? Militancy? Cultism?

Someone house is burning down but they are asking where Kanu is. What a joker

4 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by ConductorL1: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
Xeedorf:
The fast guy disappear and will re-appear after baba tenure
Yyeske:
OP I hope you can deal with those IPOB miscreants by the time they descend on you, I were not dia o.
buharitill2023:
is relaxing in German.
But idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader is relaxing in hell to hell fire
Topmaike007:
na wa oo R E V O L T is the only way for a beta NIGERIA

long live in NIGERIA
[/s]
So where is Yusuf Buhari the cow-rearing Fulani terrorist cum Okada rider? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Pigsandidiots: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stingman:
OP, what about those who lost their lives to Fulani herdsmen in Osun, Ondo Ogun, Oyo and Kwara states...?

Do you mean you don't care about these brothers of yours?

What about those burnt to death in your farms in Osun?

So Kanu is giving your sleepless night?

Oya, carry the matter for your head...if that will make you good...

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/herdsmen-set-ablaze-100-acres-mangoes-pineapple-plantation-osun/
Hustle for likes is real. Meanwhile, how do you feel the pain of that lagos law. Talk true.

Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by Pigsandidiots: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Guestlander:

Why na, bros is in ghana na. He is enjoying pizza if you don't know cheesy
Re: Would We Ever See Nnamdi Kanu Again? by victorvezx(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kanu is in Ghana eating Pizza

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Gbagi Market, Ibadan To Inspect Solar Power Project / Which States Are Oduduwa Nation? / The Descendants Of Slaves Fight for Equality - The New Yorker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.