Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,893 members, 7,918,906 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go (1274 Views)

Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by shugamummy: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
I dont know why this is too tough to implement. Someone said he is not your brother because you do not possess a y similar traits and yet you force him to belong.....He wanted to trust your other relation and he got betrayed...Now allow him be no way....Igbos hawk and sell goods they are arrested...Now fulani people hawk cows om the streets and kill and maim and rape yet you turn a deaf ear......anarvhy is boiling around and the spirit of vegeance will soon be awoken.
https://www.nairaland.com/4348322/cows-block-entrance-gate-ministry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by ijawcitizen(m): 3:10am On Feb 15, 2018
I rejected Biafra with only 5 Igbo states… - Nnamdi Kanu ...
https://www.vanguardngr.com › ...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by ContentedK: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2018
ijawcitizen:
in saner climes where the rule of law is respected,a referendum will be conducted...before state creation, was there any 5 Igbo states? #shithole #fraudgeria
Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by ijawcitizen(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Apparently, no one is holding the igbos back since NK was offered his Igbo states for Biafra but he refused.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
ijawcitizen:

TonyeBarcanista ur still here abi grin.
Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
ijawcitizen:
Apparently, no one is holding the igbos back since NK was offered his Igbo states for Biafra but he refused.

TonyeBarcanista Igbo hater, u will soon get high blood pressure because of the igbos. We will lynch u to death one day if u refuse to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

TonyeBarcanista Igbo hater, u will soon get high blood pressure because of the igbos. We will lynch u to death one day if u refuse to grow up.
Baba, I no be Ijawcitizen ooooo

Haba! Make una forget this matter na
Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Baba, I no be Ijawcitizen ooooo

Haba! Make una forget this matter na

I smell u Sir. I always do.
Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by medpren: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
ijawcitizen:

Na your ewedu muslim papa offer am?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The whole TRIBES in eastern Nigeria belong to the ethnic group called IGBOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Treated As Second Class Citizens,allow Them To Go by mystery22: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2020
I just wonder why Yoruba and hausa/Fulani can't let us go, let's conduct a referendum,even if is only five states,but I know alot of states will follow us, rather than stay in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 / Buhari's Loss Of Control / PDP ‘Begs’ Akpabio Not To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.