Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:12 AM

INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP (13030 Views)

"Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
dumo1:
Of what use is it me getting my voters card when underage minions would rig 2019 elections in favor for Buhari. We are doomed in this country. No wonder Mr integrity is overly confident in himself and not bothered about the opposition.
get the pvc . Its months tell election and they've been exposed, lets see what action is taken against child voters for 2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Castanea(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
INEC is guilty. They should begin swift moves at cleaning the voter registers in those States. Enough of this madness and shamelessness from the North. This is 21st century for crying out loud. We are no more in the cave man era.

1 Like

Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by DocHMD: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Laughable zoogerian sh1thole with demented alamajiri kids choosing presidents and rulers for the ones who are good at blowing grammar.

You southzoorians will be serious when you start beating Inec officials who refuse to register your kids and create a balance. In the north, Almajiris kill INEC official and NYSC corpers who refuse to register alamajri child voters.

You think demented Arewans are normal people you can live with under one zoogeria? Make una dey fool unaself there. grin
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
K2asure:
My people, My people
I want everyone of us think back who to blame on this issues of minor voting in Kano state.
Pvc registration started in year 2010 under PDP regime are they not register minor then when it favour them no news then but now they are not in power its not write. My people don't trust politician they are the same. Its game of politics.
you are only good in defending rubbish here with your blood. condemn the act. is it good for underage voters to collect pvc and cast their votes?
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
deltaisgreat:
APC will do the same next year and PDP can't do anything about it. Because it happened in 2019 and they couldn't do anything about it, they only make noise and it ended on the pages of news papers, nothing more. no court action , no body organised any protest nor demonstration to that effect. that is why is happening again and the only thing they could do is to complain on the pages of news papers. The PDP top echelons have eaten too much money that they can't even organise themselves and the people and match into the streets of Nigeria in protest against INEC election compromise and obvious rigging in favour of the APC . Infact there is serious laxity and fear tendency among PDP members. I bel one truth that any day they will organise such protest, that Will be the day APC will that they are no longer popular in Nigeria because the rate at which youths will flood the street with them in protest against APC especially now that Nigerians are suffering and dying too. If PDP state chairmen in all the states of Nigeria can organise such protest especially in the North with all their big names matching with the youths, no Army nor police harassment will stop the protest , and that will mark be beginning of PDP victory in next year's elections . Just imagine where Goodluck Jonathan is matching on the street of yenagua in protest against herdsmen killing or unemployment issues in the country, the entire Bayelsa people will want to match with him. So too with Sambo in Kaduna state and so on. The problem is the too much money and fears in them will not let them do so and they continue to lose elections even in 2019 and Nigerians will continue to suffer
well alot of civic society organisation have organised protest on it. it was organized on Monday. what is needed now is to address it in the court of competent jurisprudence.
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

UNDERAGE VOTERS ARE BETTER THAN NO VOTING THAT HAPPENED IN ENUGU, DELTA ETC AND ALL PDP STATES THAT RECENTLY CONDUCTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS. THERE WAS NO VOTING OR CASTING OF VOTES IN ALL PDP STATES. LET US TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH.

stop saying what you don't know. where is the source of your news. where's the link of your info. please we aren't brainwashed dullard here OK. attack the underage voters acts and not digress it to another thing OK.
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by emperormossad(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is a prelude to 2019.
Very sure.
But I must vote. No matter the threat to democracy posed by this administration.
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by VictorEkwere: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Be reasonable, even if it's just for once. Every normal human being should be really worried that kids are being given permanent voters card to vote in elections. This country is certainly headed to the rocks if things like this continue. Continue shouting PDP while things continue to deteriorate.
U ARE right, this is not a matter of PDP what is bad is bad underage are now involve in election where are we heading to can this happen in the developed world this is so shameful lets take away sentiment for once and say the truth else we all will face the consequences.
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Concerned Nigerians and the opposition will resist any attempt by APC to return Buhari to power in 2019 by fraudulent means.

If his supporters are certain he has integrity and performed let him try his popularity / acceptance in a credible way by conducting free and fair election devoid of rigging / underage voters.

The country must move forward devoid of analogue leaders who have lost touch with reality.

You are a dreamer, bro. We brought this shit on ourselves in the first place. Buhari is not Jonathan. He is very unscrupulous. Evil to the core. angry angry angry
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by OfficialAwol(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Mouthpis:

I think its FRSC that issued the PVCs

Hahahahaha. Just maybe

1 Like

Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by OfficialAwol(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Tecno66:
Imagine the picture above. The INEC official sees that an adolescent is standing before him and still goes ahead to clear the almajeri to vote. It is obvious now where the two million votes that decided the 2015 elections from Kano came from.

Is there no way out?
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by Tecno66: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Is there no way out?
My candid opinion is that we need to take steps to make the process credible. And one of the measures to take is to review the voter's register for Kano and other identified locations and do physical examination to screen out adolescents.
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by eodavids(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
senatordave1:

But why are you and the other pdp supporters not beaming on the fraud perpetrated in rivers,delta,akwa ibom,enugu in 2011 and 2015 where therw was mass thumbprinting by humans and non humans? You complain about 1.9 million votes in kano but obj got 2 million in rivers in 2003.stop this hypocrisy.

@senatordave1, you and I have seen the minor pictured to prove the fraud and irregularities carried out in broad day light in Kano under the guise of voting;
But, we weren't shown any pictorial evidence of the alleged fraud you claimed occurred in the other places. Have you shown convincing evidence, I will deplore such because fraud is fraud any where any time.

But, common dear, are you admitting that it was actually fraud that brought PMB and you intend to perpetuate same for only you knows how long?

Are you not part of the problems of Nigeria by making the statement you made? I assure you, you are part of the problem that deters Nigeria from moving forward. When we are supposed to move forward, your likes drag us back.

Do not make the mistake of thinking that all persons that are saying the truth about Buhari's misdeeds are all PDP supporters. You are far from the truth if that's your perspective.
Re: INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP by OfficialAwol(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Tecno66:
My candid opinion is that we need to take steps to make the process credible. And one of the measures to take is to review the voter's register for Kano and other identified locations and do physical examination to screen out adolescents.

Any attempt to do that might result to massacre. You know those guys.

I've always championed one Nigeria, but now I'm thinking twice...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness / Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.