Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard (1858 Views)

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Ericsunday619: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Slikbae:
Are you okay at all. She comes to the religious section ( of which christians constitute the majority of people) to insult our God and at the same time ask for help and you think that is sensible. That user was right this op is a troll who has opened several threads on this. You atheists can help her.
thereally are more atheists than Christains in religion section.
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by lordraiden(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Chia I can't believe sm1 wrote this.... Don't hang your self oh, the way I see you are already giving up about life......
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Slikbae:
Are you okay at all. She comes to the religious section ( of which christians constitute the majority of people) to insult our God and at the same time ask for help and you think that is sensible. That user was right this op is a troll who has opened several threads on this. You atheists can help her.

I am not an Atheist dear.
I didn't know she was a troll. I had to go through her posts yesterday before I could underdtsnd.

Prior to going through her posts, I could understand her pains. Such insults are normal and common.
Besides, who asked you to defend God? You don't need to defend God or anything.
Besides, people threw insults at the face of Jesus himself but he did not do anything to them. They even crucified him, he did not curse them. So who are you to defend Jesus?
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Here comes this troll again who goes around spewing her lies.

So who are you asking for help this time? Same Jesus you are asking to bleep off? LMAO.

Or some misguided nairalanders who cannot even help themselves.

SMH.

How could you have been sooooo sure she was lying?
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by 2morogobeta(f): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:

im not lying jare

im being serious

im so sad and ashamed of my life
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

im not lying jare

im being serious

im so sad and ashamed of my life

I was referring to the person I quoted.
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by 2morogobeta(f): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

I was referring to the person I quoted.

i know

help me
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

i know

help me

That Sounded so tiny in my head smiley

Help you with what?
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by 2morogobeta(f): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

That Sounded so tiny in my head smiley

Help you with what?

my mother died of cancer

im ashamed

please dont judge me

im ashamed because of the following reasons...

1. i was a born again christian always talking about God / and always so focused on my future.. those who were atheists / were not serious back then.. are now doing better than me, whilst me who was a christian has a destroyed life including dead mother

2. HEAR ME OUT FIRST! in the year 2012... I did mock some people who had a dead parent (when i was a teen)
example :

a. a girl who was supposed to be my friend when we were in school but started to bully me... so in anger i wrote her a message and in the message i did write that her dead father would be ashamed of her for that behaviour

b. a boy who started to maltreat me because i did not give into his sexual wishes i said to him in anger that it is good that his dad is dead so he doesnt have to see what type of horrible son he has

c. a girl who was supposed to be my friend started to bully me.. so in anger i told her she will die of that her illness and God hates her

d. finally, when i had a mental break down/ so mentally unwell i went to a psychiatric hospital, i tweeted to rihanna that it is good her grandmother is dead, and i also told another celebrity that i did not like that her mother will die young

... i have not done such since then and i never will..

but i feel as though is this my bad karma?

im so ashamed.
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by khome(f): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Well, I don't believe in that sort of karma.
Though, those weren't nice things to say. "c" was particularly terrible.

I'm so sorry if you really are going through a tough times. Try to Surround yourself with people who are good for you.
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by butterflyl1on: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2018
3nim:

Spirit of Discernment.
Re: Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard by Martinez19(m): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

my mother died of cancer

im ashamed

please dont judge me

im ashamed because of the following reasons...

1. i was a born again christian always talking about God / and always so focused on my future.. those who were atheists / were not serious back then.. are now doing better than me, whilst me who was a christian has a destroyed life including dead mother

2. HEAR ME OUT FIRST! in the year 2012... I did mock some people who had a dead parent (when i was a teen)
example :

a. a girl who was supposed to be my friend when we were in school but started to bully me... so in anger i wrote her a message and in the message i did write that her dead father would be ashamed of her for that behaviour

b. a boy who started to maltreat me because i did not give into his sexual wishes i said to him in anger that it is good that his dad is dead so he doesnt have to see what type of horrible son he has

c. a girl who was supposed to be my friend started to bully me.. so in anger i told her she will die of that her illness and God hates her

d. finally, when i had a mental break down/ so mentally unwell i went to a psychiatric hospital, i tweeted to rihanna that it is good her grandmother is dead, and i also told another celebrity that i did not like that her mother will die young

... i have not done such since then and i never will..

but i feel as though is this my bad karma?

im so ashamed.
Calm down on yourself. It's not your bad karma okay. There are people who have done worse and are still doing well in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. / Pope Francis Lambasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.