Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,160 members, 7,977,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

“allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding (1526 Views)

Khloe Kardashian’s Bestie, Malika, Mourns "God Daddy" Abiola Ajimobi / Osinbajo's Daughter, Kiki Reacts To Viral Bleaching Video / Bambam Flaunts Hot Legs As She And Lolu Meet Osinbajo’s Daughter In Lagos (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by 1Ebisco: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerian controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has his own say concerning the news of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter Damilola getting married to Shamsideen Oluwaseun Bakare, the son of one of Nigeria’s richest businesswomen, Hajia Bola Shagaya.

From his post he seem to be concerned of how a pastors daughter will be living Christianity to embrace Islam, also highlighting that it was all about the political and financial influence.

“I congratulate them andook really happy and in love His name seems Muslim… If it’s normal church rats that want to marry Muslims, they won’t agree o… They will go as far as saying “Allah is not God” and say “let’s not be unequally yoked”. But with the political pedigree involved here, I’m sure even the GO and his Mummy will attend.”

He also pointed out that sometimes back a redeemed pastors daughter wanted to marry a Muslim man, the CAN president cancelled the marriage at the event ground.

“Let me remind you of the high profile case of another Redeemed pastor’s daughter Charity, who wanted to marry a Muslim, the whole CAN stepped out to stop the wedding.” He wrote

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/allah-is-not-god-daddy-freeze-reacts-to.html

Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by MrOfficer(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Freez!
Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by Topestbilly(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Op write 'Allah" properly, this "allah" is not accepted.

1 Like

Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by femolacqua(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Can someone just tell me what's wrong with Daddy Freeze?
Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by monsolo08(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2018
Daddy freeze .....na die you dey take play so oo...Muslims are not Christians o.
Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by edmaraja: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Must he react? Mtcheeew
Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by stevecantrell: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2018
MrOfficer:
Freez!
Tell 'em.
Re: “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jesus is the only son of God

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Plays The Role Of A Pregnant Woman In a New Movie Title Bloodline / ‘I Am Ready To Act Nude In Sex Scenes’ — Ex BBN Housemate, Tobi Bakre Says / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even She Refuses ( 20+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.