Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,513 members, 7,905,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

A Cry For Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Cry For Help! (321 Views)

A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Oko , Atani Campus Cries Out For Help / A Cry For Help By A Student! No Admission Despite Meeting All Requirements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help! by gemiclem(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2018
I've been a member of this forum for a long time now,i've seen how people get helped out of difficult situation.
I'm a 300 level student of university of Uyo,department of Economics and i'm facing the challenge of fee payment exams is starting on monday and the portal is closing tomorrow, I've been able to raise about half of the fees with my dads help (N10,000) but I still need about N18,000 to balance it just for this semester,I solicit for support from members of this forum to help me raise the complete fees so as to enable me write my exams.
I have the necessary documents to proof that i really need help from you guys,going through my profile,one will find the exact year and day I got admitted .God bless you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Master Scholarship / Iwinreal International / Yabatech Admission List Released, Check For HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.