Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,504 members, 7,978,670 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

Campuscity-Nairaland:BBC Extending Their Propaganda Machine Deeper In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campuscity-Nairaland:BBC Extending Their Propaganda Machine Deeper In Africa (339 Views)

Afonja Have Started Their Propaganda To Bring Peter Obi Down / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / And The Award For Best Propaganda Machine Goes To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campuscity-Nairaland:BBC Extending Their Propaganda Machine Deeper In Africa by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
The British expanding their propaganda machine deeper into Africa.

One think this is just a random comment,but I thought of it as well,of what future is these new development to us,they don't pay taxes or have their studios here,they are hitting and eating more deeper into our political hemisphere.
And yet should we Celebrate this?
I quote a critic nairalander on his thought and he gave an insight saying:

"For all of you thinking my comment is sore grapes, it is not
I am not talking of this just because its BBC ibo. With BBC English hausa, Igbo and yoruba beaming into Nigeria the British have the potential to reach 80% of our population. If they don't like our president for example, say over his gay/lesbian stance, they can begin to bombard us with negative messages and hence can have an unseen influence on our collective decision such as during elections. It's a known fact.

When Americans and Co complain about Russia meddling in their elections, I just laugh. Its 1000 times worse what they do to others especially using such soft power and media.

There is no free lunch. They are not spending huge money to set up studios, employ people and editors because they like Nigeria. Before you clap,look at the big picture."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Support #nottooyoungtorun Bill! / Job Creation: Okowa Leads A New Way / Governor Amosun Celebrates With Tunde Kelani At 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.