Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tom Daley And Gay Husband Dustin Lance Black Are ‘pregnant’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Daley And Gay Husband Dustin Lance Black Are ‘pregnant’ (1034 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son / "Bobrisky You Are Pregnant" - Fans React To Bobrisky New Photo / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tom Daley And Gay Husband Dustin Lance Black Are ‘pregnant’ by iamherry(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2018
British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced that he is expecting a baby with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black.

The gay couple, got married last year. They showed off the baby scan on Instagram.

A spokesman for Daley said: “Tom and Dustin are thrilled to share that they are expecting their first child in 2018.”

On Wednesday, Daley posted his message with a black and white image from the baby scan. He captioned it: “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

Black posted another photograph on Twitter.

“A very happy Valentine’s Day from ours to yours,” he wrote with a family emoji.

Diving champion, Tom Daley is 23 years old, and his filmmaker husband, 43. Tom Daley won bronze medals at the Olympic Games in London and Rio de Janeiro.

Tom Daley revealed he was gay and had a boyfriend in a YouTube video in 2013 and 2 years later, the couple announced their engagement.

In 2017, Tom spoke about wanting children. He told the Daily Mirror:

“We’re not planning to have children immediately, but we do want them in the future.”

“I’ve always been a family person so I’ve always wanted kids, and I know Lance does, too. I don’t know how many – an army of kids, a whole diving team. We’re both lucky to have supportive families, and we want to share that with our own children.”’

Daley’s mum Debbie Daley said she was “delighted” at the news.

https://viviangist.com/foreign/tom-daley-gay-husband-dustin-lance-black-pregnant/

Re: Tom Daley And Gay Husband Dustin Lance Black Are ‘pregnant’ by binsanni(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
jesus how the guy go take born the child nah?

(1) (Reply)

"See What A Peruvian Had To Say About His Marriage" - Lemuel Irabor's Blog / Beautiful Couple And Their Son All Smile As They Rock Matching Native Attires / #bbnaija This Gorilla Outfit Is No Joke Ooo! Look At Nina ! Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.