Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (49895 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Emmalez(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018

Even thought it’s been over two months since Banky W and Adesua Etomi tied the knot and became a married couple, people still remember #BAAD2017 the popularity of the couple.

Their love story is inspiring to people because of how good they are for each other.

After their wedding, the couple are still as cute as ever, especially at events where they still show more than enough cute love.

This couple will show you what couple goals really is.

These 8 photos of Adesua and Banky W are our valentine inspiration

1. Banky And Adesua looking good in blue

2. Nothing is as cute as these two when they are just themselves.

3. We definitely can’t wait to see how their baby would look

4. Their smiles just seem to blend

5. They are cute here in this photo

6. Banky and Adesua seem to match even when taking a photo

7. Banky And Adesua look natural

8. The newly weds experiencing wildlife during their honeymoon

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/15/8-photos-adesua-etomi-banky-w-shows-valentine-inspiration/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lovely
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by damoneyman007: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nice
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by unclemide(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by biggerboyc(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room. Contact me through my signature

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Kennitrust(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who says money e no sweet. Chai!

I still wonder why my world is still leggings behind my imagination.

I've struggled so hard to make it to the top but it seems my struggle have no direction.

It pains me more when I see people who were behind
my financial level, making it far from my standard.

I became so scared of life and my future because I had not established the world i can call my own yet.

Sometimes, my question is; am I losing this big because I didn't go to school?

Won't i survive this life without thinking of an ill way fast to gain.

But i always pray never to survive any cruel ways of making money. (stealing or killing or ritual).

Can someone pray to God for prosperity and got it? Because this prayer is no longer in my lip again as so many years of praying for it still leaves struggling hard to survive.

Sometimes the world became boring but i struggled to hold on.

Worse part of my life is that, I will never have the chance to go to school again as my age at 40 won't think school but my family.

Hmm life is truly hard even to survive it is just for the reason that you can't take it away by yourself.

I stop schooling at primary 6. Is that just what poison my future.

Someone help!

LIFE IS PAINFUL ON ME.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018

Even thought it’s been over two months since Banky W and Adesua Etomi tied the knot and became a married couple, people still remember #BAAD2017 the popularity of the couple.

Their love story is inspiring to people because of how good they are for each other.

After their wedding, the couple are still as cute as ever, especially at events where they still show more than enough cute love.

This couple will show you what couple goals really is.

These 8 photos of Adesua and Banky W are our valentine inspiration

1. Banky And Adesua looking good in blue

2. Nothing is as cute as these two when they are just themselves.

3. We definitely can’t wait to see how their baby would look
Read more at http://skyevibes.com/adesuwa-banky
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't get the Inspiration part undecided

Wait o, No be Cheetah I dey see there so? shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by keneharry: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
They look good..
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by mayowascholar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
issorite
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by catherineokezie(f): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
lovely
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Eleniyan007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adesua pointed nose na im I adore grin
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eleniyan007:
Adesua pointed nose na im I adore grin
Anoda persin kaya. Na only she geh pointed nose?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
They are cute here, they are cute there...What is the inspiration you are talking about?

I was looking out for something spectacular

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Adamna(f): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Beautiful couple. I love you guys like kilode.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Bustincole(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nice couple...
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by RexTramadol1: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adamna:
Beautiful couple. I love you guys like kilode.

undecided go do ya own.
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by RealGucci: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
break up soon loading
banky carry dis bich on his shoulders
acting like its his first love
women will fuc out sure when the time comes
love too sweet at first u be like im neva gonna quit
couple of more months later
divorce wud be knocking at your door
mr banky mumu wey neva fall im love b4
ask mercy aigbe..ask tonto wey padlock her love
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by veli1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Leta He Go Dey Cry Say He Is In Pain. grin
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by LyfeJennings(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
They should give themselves space small abeg
All this follow follow go make them tired of each other
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by ogbeniolola: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
This Banky is not serious at ol!...instead of him to quarantine her and make her know he is a real man, he's busy doing meaningless valentine!
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by 007author(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Banky should give her belle already
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by statrboiTolu(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
E stil remain one picture! Congregation can i hear d NUDE PICTURE!!
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by LEXYCOM: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
angryU BETTER GO AND GET BELLEEEEE
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Doerstech(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
She's Beautiful
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
over hyped couples undecided undecided undecided
no be say that one sef sabi act
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by sulmeza(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
at times I'm inclined to believe our 'love gene ", as Nigerians, has been mutated to " hate"...so sad really...just scroll up and checkout those comments...Nigeria's now full of sadists...

nice couple BTW...adorable

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by orijintv(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room. Contact me through my signature

Location?
Re: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration by Bobo100: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:

Male, Female or hermaphrodite grin grin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.