Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids (1166 Views)

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by Ayodele70: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
A mum took to social media to reveal what her kids did when she played dead to them.

According to her, she has three kids all between the ages of 6-13.

She had played dead the night before and upon checking and assuming she was dead, they decided to call the police but instead went out to play.

She wrote;

I know this is weird but have y’all ever tested your kids to see what they would do in a state of emergency? My kids are 6,6,1,3 . So i was really tired last night i laid down they was being loud then they came in my room i played dead . Held my breath. My son says “damn what the Bleep she dead nuney” (i had to stop myself from laughing & knocking his other tooth out) so nuney says well yu get Levi I’ll get Kori and I’ll call the police on my phone . They check me again then leave the room . Moments later i heard a lot of noise I’m like wtf but i ain’t get up . THESE MFAS DIDNT CALL NOBODY I HEARD ALL THEY ASS OUTSIDE ON SCOOTERS BIKES STROLLERS SKATEBOARDS THEY HAD THE WHOLE NINE OUTSIDE . I hop up look out my window they got hats coats gloves just having a good ole time . So i said “get tf in here” this mfa Khamari said “oh shit we forgot to calll the police” ��

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/woman-narrates-happened-acted-dead-kids.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by overdrive(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
cheesy.God bless all children!!!
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Her kids have no feelings.. I pity her future

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by MsFaith: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Innocent kids
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by crackhaus: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
- Her son said, "damn what the fvck she dead nuney".

- She got up later, looked out the window and said to them, "get the fvck in here".

- Khamari then said, "oh shiit we forgot to call the police".

- To sum it all up, she also refers to her kids as MFAs.

If this is how they talk in that house, it's no surprise the children don't care about a dying/dead mother. Lack of proper training and gross indiscipline abound.
Either this or her story is completely made up.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by Donald3d(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by Horlubunmmy: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
What's the meaning of MFA
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by MrImole: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
crackhaus:
- Her son said, "damn what the fvck she dead nuney".

- She got up later, looked out the window and said to them, "get the fvck in here".

- Khamari then said, "oh shiit we forgot to call the police".

- To sum it all up, she also refers to her kids as MFAs.

If this is how they talk in that house, it's no surprise the children don't care about a dying/dead mother. Lack of proper training and gross indiscipline abound.
Either this or her story is completely made up.

Please, what is MFA?
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by crackhaus: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
MrImole:

Please, what is MFA?
Muthafvckerz
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by kevoh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
MrImole:

Please, what is MFA?

Horlubunmmy:
What's the meaning of MFA

Mhurderfhucker!
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by Horlubunmmy: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
kevoh:

Mhurderfhucker!
Nawao!!! Imagine the words she use in calling her kids.
Re: Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids by enabledgoddess(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
This story is made up. Unbelievable kids using such gross language ?

(1) (Reply)

Fridge, Chandelier, Gas Oven For Sale!!!! / Shocking Reasons Why Men Sleep With Their House Helps Why House Helps Concur / Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.