Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43452 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by gcof(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
shedy03:

and petrol at N87/l, lol.
and easy transfer of funds in and out of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Shally2: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
charidot:
I believe and I am convinced about your good intention for this country. Let corruption and the people nursing ambition for 2019 continue to fight back. God will help us triumph and the truth would be made bare for every Nigerian to see. Well done my president!
taaaa gbafuo. Mtchewwwww

5 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Xkalaban(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yea, just like u promised to reduce fuel price to 44 naira per litre. I pity all this ones who worship u like a god and the impending doom ur bringing to them. Kwantinu sah!!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by nuesednutlofa: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
In DJ Khaled voice, ANOTHER ONE

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by deso80: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
That is a danger level for crying out loud. When a rubber or plastic attains its elastic limit, what happens? It breaks. That is the level we are. Change later turned sour, Next level will be mass murder.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by colossus91(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Really
Which level we dey now sef? I no wan laugh grin
Any level after dis one no be mass suicide, anarchy and war remain?
Bros we take God beg u no re-contest.
sub zero.......we are not depleted yet naw grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by rasco2000me: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
OH ALLAH WE ASK FOR YOUR MERCY DON'T LET BUHARI TAKE US TO THE NEXT,BECAUSE THE NEXT LEVEL WILL BE TOO DANGEROUS FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN PLS TAKE BUHARI TO THE NEXT LEVEL BLESS UUS WITH UR BLESSED PEOPLE TTO TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND (GET UR PVC)

9 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by R0ckefeller: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
hahaha next level indeed we still dey level 1 we they shout bubu go do level 2 for your village with your wife

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by pennywys(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
This old Daura man has sworn to kill us all

The next na to kill us

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by fa4dmike(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
BUHARIIIIIII again!!!!!!!!!

BUHARIIIII!!!!!!!!!

HOW many times I call u

Well 2019 is at hand

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Bleon99: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/ill-take-nigeria-to-the-next-level-says-buhari/

we have stopped following your dumb ass� so you cannot take us anywhere further because of your clueless, nepotic and bias government. People are tired of your killer Fulani brother and your stupid act of negligence. In light of these, take your stupid ass back to daura and continue your life in there......you mother fu*king sick fool����

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by luv4630: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
what kind of level do u want to take nigeria to.
he promised changed as at 2015-2019 now again whichi is 2018 election agenda 4 2019 election u are promisin takin nigeria to a next level which kind level wey nigeria neva attain
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by dryahoo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
pls take us back where we are,we are dying at level you bring us too.not to take us to the next level.end of the road for you 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by donswaga: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg no carry us go another level we use God name beg. Some people still dey see small small food chop, I b u won carry us go were everybody go die remain only you. we no go gree oo, we no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by 8stargeneral: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
We no need any other level abeg because no nigerian go survival am d best tin u gaa to do for us is to resign.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by neveryou: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by aolawale025: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
One of his best jokes so far

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by temiflex01(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level of extreme poverty, hunger, bloodshed... cool cool
You time is ticking undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by talk2emma: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
One can not give what he or she doesn't have
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by oloriooko(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
I stopped taking this dude's word on face value
What level are we now?
Which level are you intending to take us, pls be specific.
Why are we on the present level
How are we sure you know what you are doing
If bubu can provide answers to this or his stooges then we can take it from there
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Bigsolo10: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
God punish evil president taking zoo to another level

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by otswag(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ahh!! I thought we had ready reached ground zero. So there is still another level lower than our present condition? Thank you buubuu but mba. Oya come and be going.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by jobonnairaland: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hahahaha. Joke of the century from this man. I'm happy Nigerians are wise now because they can't be fooled twice.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by osusuallstars: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level? The islamization proper. God will never let darkness overcome light. To Daura you belong, to Daura you shall go in 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by awa(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Take Nigeria to the next level of hardship abi?
Go home and rest Mr. President

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by stuffs4me(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Somebody should help beg this evil despicable liar of a President not to take us to any level ooo..

The one he has taken us have do abeg.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Jessewizy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
angels09:
If this is CHANGE... Buhari is promising NEXT LEVEL!! My PVC is ready... I don't mind voting out Ambode if that's what it's going to take!!
Don't mind the demented pig
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ChangetheChange: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
[sup][/sup]
TheKingIsHere:
We don't want another level. This current level is enough for us.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Ttipsy(f): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
SA just showed Nigeria and it's citizens that they are the first world in Africa.

south Africa is what a progressive country looks like not this tribalistic enclave we're in

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Kc3000: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari is one of the last of a dying breed, a throwback to the heydays of dictatorship. Many of the great African dictators have sadly departed...Idi Amin, Abacha(we miss you!), Gaddafi, Mobutu, Eyadema, just to mention a few of the greats. tongue
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by anibirelawal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
BABA CARRY ON, WE DEY YOUR BACK!!!

PMB TILL 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Scene From Sambissa / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.