Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

!federal Polytechnic Ofa Illorin Admmission! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / !federal Polytechnic Ofa Illorin Admmission! (2891 Views)

Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update / D.s Adegbenro Ict Poly, Itori Ewekoro Ogun State 2012/2013 Admmission Is On / Become A Pilot : In Nigeria -international Aviation College Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!federal Polytechnic Ofa Illorin Admmission! by davidayo: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2010
This is to inform you guys that the federall Polytechnic Ofa Ilorin is ofering admission to parttime and pre-ND for those that iis interested, go to any branch oof oceanic bank and buy the form. its just N5000. and am sure their fees is cheap as well since its a federal polytechnic. i do not do admission for anyone niether do i need money from anybody. if i find any vital info online, i pass it to you all. for enquiries on any info bothering you based on academics most of all english and Govt i will be ready to hheelp for free also if you need assistance in the field of (IT) Networking, Systems Installation and all that has to do with configuration i will also be of assitsance. call me for more info on 07069518667 my name is David Ayobami II stay in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

jamb 2015 result, number of candidate that score above 160 in all polytechnic / University Of Abuja, Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital 2015/16 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.