Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi (815 Views)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / Burna Boy React To DMW Crew Claims Of PERUZZI And Yonda Writing Songs For Him / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by muckross(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2018
During a brief interview with Hip TV, Nigerian singer "oritsefemi" reveal that he doesn't write his own songs again because he has passed the level of writing his own songs.

"I no dey write songs again, i don pass to dey write songs. As i enter studio, Na pay as you go. So when you don reach the level of pay as you go. Music no fit finish for your head be that." he says.

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WiiB9soh-o

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/i-dont-write-songs-again-i-have-passed.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by livebynite: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
No one cares , but you are still better than buhari
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by Caseless: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2018
How do you write trash? If it's gibberish you don't have to write it, you just have to spew it.

I like his "double wahala" and the one he says "if sabana dey, babiala e no go dey".
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by veli1(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Who Ask Am, Nw Wetin He Wan Make We Do?
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Oga Femi, mouth no go make u relevant in the industry this year, bt na hard work.
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by Caseless: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2018
livebynite:

Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by Ahmed0336(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2018
As if na wan better song him don ever write. Shout out to Timi dakolo
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by anibirelawal(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Na to enter the studio and do FREESTYLE.
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by Flexherbal(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Pay as you go !
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by donstan18: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
livebynite:

Kindly get your PVC ready.
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by datfreshdoc(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

Kindly get your PVC ready.
well said
Re: I Don't Write Songs Again, I Have Passed The Level Of Writing Songs - Oritsefemi by 1BB007(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Akon Look Alike / Comedian Announces Wedding To Linda Ikeji, Shares Invite, Her Brother Goes Angry / Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.