Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Eazi Still On Valentine Mood: Gushes About Her Girlfriend Temi Otedola(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eazi Still On Valentine Mood: Gushes About Her Girlfriend Temi Otedola(Photos) (762 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Graduate From School; Appreciate Billionaire Femi Otedola (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eazi Still On Valentine Mood: Gushes About Her Girlfriend Temi Otedola(Photos) by MichaelRJ(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
b]Valentine wey don finish Since[/b]

Mr Eazi is obviously still in the mood of Valentine. The singer shared photos of himself and billionaire daughter Temi Otedola together in London while reminding the world of his love for her.
He captioned one of the photos: "You be the Only 1 for Me! #Gang," and added a love struck emoji.
A second photo was captioned: " No Gidi Gidi".

http://www.thepostz.com
Re: Eazi Still On Valentine Mood: Gushes About Her Girlfriend Temi Otedola(Photos) by friendlyadvice: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
MichaelRJ:
b]Valentine wey don finish Since[/b]

Mr Eazi is obviously still in the mood of Valentine. The singer shared photos of himself and billionaire daughter Temi Otedola together in London while reminding the world of his love for her.
He captioned one of the photos: "You be the Only 1 for Me! #Gang," and added a love struck emoji.
A second photo was captioned: " No Gidi Gidi".

http://www.thepostz.com

yea yea we don hear angry hungry nigga
op no be u o na that thief wey carry my wife God go expose you mr eazi
Re: Eazi Still On Valentine Mood: Gushes About Her Girlfriend Temi Otedola(Photos) by MichaelRJ(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2018
friendlyadvice:

yea yea we don hear angry hungry nigga
op no be u o na that thief wey carry my wife God go expose you mr eazi

Re: Eazi Still On Valentine Mood: Gushes About Her Girlfriend Temi Otedola(Photos) by friendlyadvice: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=MichaelRJ post=65112952][/quote]

angry you no believe me abi?
when she comes back to me i will remind you of this day

(1) (Reply)

Princess And Angel Under The Duvet. Many Think They Had A Quickie #bbnaija(video / 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Musicians & Their Earnings Per Show 2018 / Transgender Transforms Herself Into A Dragon With 8 Horns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.