Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) (35017 Views)

CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Reelmii: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
I've not stolen since over 10yrs ago when I left secondary school
hahahaha, go and sin no more
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Tripple34(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ugoeze2016:
Na wa. Say no to crime

Meanwhile Buy, Sell or Swap phones, laptops, tablets FREE @ http://zokija.com

This your URL doesn't seem secure.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Tungy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Woow,this guy must have surveyed that shop every well before taking d phone. He didn't let d CCTV capture this whole face,he's skillful but at the end,he'll get what's coming to him.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Emeka71(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tungy:
Woow,this guy must have surveyed that shop every well before taking d phone. He didn't let d CCTV capture this whole face,he's skillful but at the end,he'll get what's coming to him.
He is an expert.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Emezy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by jossy874(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
We install and maintain your surveillance cameras. For the security of your house, offices, farms, churches and schools with the help of our cameras. You can recall back in the case of theft and as well monitor your environs. Call or WhatsApp us on 08038811027
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
The guy dey lucky say dem no catch am. The kain hand that will gathet him and beat the living day light out of him ehn. In the other world, he would never try such again.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
seanswitch:
Stupid young boy. Hope they catch him and be made to pay for his sin

The 1diot didnt care about the salesperson who would have to pay for the stolen phone. I don't care about oga and his money, but why would a young girl or boy have to pay for what someone stole?! baastard.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Iceberg3: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Benben1000 is right,by his skinny looks and cone head,ye shall know them grin
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by santricedupas(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
phone 1 fun won legbegbe I phone 2 fun won legbegbe I phone 3 fun won legbegbe I phone 4 fun won legbegbe I phone 5 fun won legbegbe i phone x fun won legbegbe
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by ameri9ja: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Emezy:
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless

How do peeps send you the money?
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by Emezy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
ameri9ja:

How do peeps send you the money?
Through my account number Etuk Emem Friday Diamond bank 0024653768
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by happeningsmedia: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jobless Father Remanded in Kirikiri Maximum Prison For Molesting Daughter

“The accused wife caught him while he was trying to molest his daughter sexually and she cried out. continue here:
https://happenings.com.ng/jobless-father-remanded-kirikiri-maximum-prison-molesting -daughter/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) by blank(f): 4:01am On May 06, 2018
Emezy:

Through my account number
Etuk Emem Friday
Diamond bank

For reference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) / Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo) / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.