Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (21589 Views)

Do Love Exist Or Is Relationship Just A Game Of Convienence? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Josh64(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Relationships are complicated. Your ideal woman might not tick all your boxes but you have to ask yourself if she will make you happy in the long run. And, those castles you built up about relationships! Burn them, they do not exist in the real world.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Fernandowski(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Your confusion pass bakayoko own

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Donbigi2(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
You cannot solve this on nairaland
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by soulsurvivor123(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2018
you are confused

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by wtfcoded: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Op, stop shaving ur d!ck.
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Confused fellow.
Let me let the "mature" minds spew their contributions.
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by deafeyez: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Amazinpeace:
the dude succeeded in confusing me too

SORRY, ARE YOU D ONE angry
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by eipreel(f): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:
You are a very confused man!

This minute you are loving her mentally, the next minute you are loving another woman physically, the next minute you are loving another woman lalastically. Are you normal atall?

Your level of lust and confusion is inbuilt and legendary, and the only thing that can make you come back your normal and emotional senses is HIV.

C'omon will you get out of here!!, I said get out, my friend undecided

grin grin grin epic

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Blackbigboy: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Afrok:
Get rid of the love you have for another man's babe and see your heart opening to love again..This time, single lady o cheesy

Lol
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by deafeyez: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Josh64:
Relationships are complicated. Your ideal woman might not tick all your boxes but you have to ask yourself if she will make you happy in the long run. And, those castles you built up about relationships! Burn them, they do not exist in the real world.

LIVING IN A WORLD OF ILLUSION.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by jiboladhino(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2018
how will nigeria ever bcom a better place when brickheads like dis confusionist still roam our land

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Armstrong34(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2018
look this is one of the reason I change people to statues

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2018
This one is not serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Chujor1634(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2018
The moment he said, no insult, I knew this 1 doesn't need the advice

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by utorrent(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2018
Hehehehehe
donstan18:

This minute you are loving her mentally, the next minute you are loving another woman physically, the next minute you are loving another woman lalastically. Are you normal atall?

Your level of lust and confusion is inbuilt and legendary[b][/b], and the only thing that can make you come back your normal and emotional senses is HIV.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by niyiforeal(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Senseless op, so na we go tell you how to love her abi undecided

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by nekkygracie: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2018
la respect yaself la go sleep over this 'shits', thinking it's love rather lust...la HIV calling

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Www.confused.com

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by 12345baba(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2018
This op done dey take same drug with majek fashek

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Blackbigboy:
Good morning romancelanders...

Please you guys should drop your advise without the need to insult me... Thanks

I've built castles in the sky about love which I've once lived in tho.. tha was 6 years back but after that particular relationship, I've had to manage without the kind of love I truly want.

Fast forward to two years back, dated this girl whom I did not love but felt too fucking lonely so I shot my shot n she caught the ball.. Man wasn't happy throughout the duration of the relationship cause what I wanted wasn't there buh it really dawned on me when I eventually fell deeply in love with someone else who was (still is) in a relationship.. It affected me so deep tha I had to break up with my girlfriend last year n since then, man has been alone but still in love someone's babe for almost 7 months now...
Take a BREAK nd sort out yourself first... Something is wrong... nd going into a relationship won't solve it.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by samclush(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Is as if Diz post is jus 4 me... It happened 2 me recently
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Ademoore07(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2018
That means u are sick angry
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

Your level of lust and confusion is inbuilt and legendary, and the only thing that can make you come back your normal and emotional senses is HIV.

grin grin why so wicked?

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by RobinHez(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

grin

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by hpymoment(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

this really got me rolling on the floor. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by correctguy101(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

The boy no serious.....

I've personally not turned a shapely girls request down.. I dare not.... grin

and hey,

This old sod here don't even know what love each time he asks a woman out for the first time, let alone loving someone I'm seeing from a distance.
Daddy does it for fun and if I later find I like your personality, so be it, you've earned a loyal old son, but love? My love died and she took my heart with her. I like all my women deeply or is dat love? cheesy

Happy Saturday boss

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by emmyTED: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
micrimix58777:
Oga is MTN paying you for this rubbish...Stupid Country...with bloody scammers n thiefs
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Blackbigboy: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
samclush:
Is as if Diz post is jus 4 me... It happened 2 me recently

You out of it?
If yes, then how please?
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by sleekymag(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Let me help the OP by asking him this question. Are u Gemini? Like where u born between May 22nd and June 21st?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.