Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,631 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 3). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 3). (350 Views)

Casual Sex And Moral Boundaries by Deji Yesufu / Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 2) / Effects Of Casual Sex (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 3). by Revadebola: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2018
EFFECTS OF CASUAL SEX.
(PART 3).

Have you had sex with more than a person before, whom you were not married to? You have inherited problems from your sex partners. You need deliverance ministration.
The book of 2nd Samuel, has full details records of the implications of King David's reaping his just one time engagement in free sex with a married woman.
Just one time sex with someone you are not properly married to, can ruin your eternity.
I have had the confession of married people, husbands and wives who engaged in extra marital affairs.
King David's extra marital affairs brought mysterious sickness to his son. Even his vigil and 7 days fasting could not bring healing to his son. Your engaging in free sex can expose your children to mysterious evil attacks.
Casual sex makes people to have inexplicable problems. Problems that defy all counseling, fasting and prayers.
If you are experiencing recycling of problems, despite all counseling, fasting and prayers, the root cause might be your past casual sex life, then you need deliverance. Call or chat me immediately. You need thorough deliverance ministrations.
Marital crisis, curses, battles, reproaches and untimely death, set into King David's home by the loophole of his extra marital affairs.
Genesis 49, records that Reuben's casual sex, brought into his life, the curse which made him not to excel in life.
Every act of casual sex you have, brings you into blood covenants with your sex partners. Except those covenants are broken by the process of thorough deliverance ministrations, you are soul bond to your sex partner.
Whoever deflowered you, either as a man or woman, has a foundational stronghold in your life, especially, if that is not the person you eventually married . The strongholds of stubborn and pursuing battles, deep rooted curses, exposure to the realm of evil spirits to have in road into your life.
Hear this, the more sex partners you have had, the more complicated blood covenants are operating against you.
Take this post seriously, don't procrastinate, call or WhatsApp now.
If you are experiencing blockages to your progress, set backs and mysterious obstacles to success, it could be the result of your past free sexual life. Call or chat me for instructions of how to get delivered.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I confess that sins will not have dominion over my life again.
2. Holy Spirit help me to daily read and meditate upon the Bible.
3. Holy Spirit help me to hide Your Word in my heart.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 3). by Skepticus: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Why do you religious folks have an unhealthy obsession with the purely natural act of consensual sex?

(1) (Reply)

The Illogic Of Anti-creationism / Why Do Prayers Not Answered When We Pray Over A Certain Things at A Certain Time / Do Not Lose Hope- Fr Ejike Mbaka Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.