Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,647 members, 7,889,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? (2838 Views)

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Cromagnon: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
skyme:
lols
abi na
im no see russian girls de sell virginity
or double wifey wen de reign now
e come allow wan maga to de gi am hi blood pressure
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Cromagnon:
abi na
im no see russian girls de sell virginity
or double wifey wen de reign now
e come allow wan maga to de gi am hi blood pressure
.. U no go understand... She too well and tight
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by czarmide(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Just look at them! Thinking they'll be loved once they make money. If you can't find true love now then it's a 100times harder to when money comes. Y'all should get that into your heads, and quit going about with this 'Make money and they'll be loyal' misconception. Don't misunderstanding me, I'm not in any way saying you shouldn't make money.

If you can't find true love when you have nothing,it will definitely be difficult to find true love when the money comes.It's going to be difficult in the sense that many people with fake love will proclaim their love and affection for you just because they already understand that you're money bags.

If luck is not on your side and you eventually choose the wrong one.O-Y-O is your case
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
czarmide:

If you can't find true love when you have nothing,it will definitely be difficult to find true love when the money comes.It's going to be difficult in the sense that many people with fake love will proclaim their love and affection for you just because they already understand that you're money bags.

If luck is not on your side and you eventually choose the wrong one.O-Y-O is your case
i believe u
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Cromagnon: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
z
skyme:
.. U no go understand... She too well and tight
na so...until u meet someone weller and tighter
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cromagnon:
zna so...until u meet someone weller and tighter
i no fit wait for d next person o
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Cromagnon: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
skyme:
i no fit wait for d next person o
toh
fingers crossed
relax
woman boku
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Cromagnon:
toh fingers crossed relax woman boku
jst joking... I no get time nw for dem self
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Gebbson007(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2018
just take a good look at ur self n apologise to ur sense of belongings ... imagine she broke up with u more than 4 times n you kept on begging to be loved...

wait first ooo,was she ur 1st love!??
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Gebbson007:
just take a good look at ur self n apologise to ur sense of belongings ... imagine she broke up with u more than 4 times n you kept on begging to be loved...

wait first ooo,was she ur 1st love!??

no o... I never believe dats love is blind until i get out of it.... Me too can't believe i tried bringing us together for four consecutive times.
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Gebbson007(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2018
skyme:
no o... I never believe dats love is blind until i get out of it.... Me too can't believe i tried bringing us together for four consecutive times.

welcome back to earth bro .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian lady Calls Out Guys With Small carrots That Cast Girls Who Are Not(vid) / A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / Achievement: I Made The New Olosho At Ezeka Brothel Tap Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.