Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

"Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha (435 Views)

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha by ambee199: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Popular comedian I Go Dye has yesterday taken to his IG handle to call on all Nigeria politician to stop celebrating corruption, as he demand the removal of Zuma’s statue from Imo state.

He wrote:

PLEASE KINDLY REMOVE THE STATUE OF ZUMA IN YOUR STATE AS A MARK OF RESPECT TO THE VOICES OF REASON.
For the first time,another African leader has done the needful, by listening to the voice of reason,objectivity and took a bow from service because of the truth.Ex president Zuma has done what is honourable,inspite of all the accolades and bestowed on him, I respect him for doing what an honorable man will do.
It’s high time,Nigerian politicians should stop celebrating corruption; they should be mindful of those they adore and honour as their heroes.
It takes so much to validate the true reflection of a man,but at all times, integrity should be the bases of all standards.
When we chose to eulogies,bestow awards or build a statue to honour someone as a monument,please let us be mindful that history will subsequently judge us, if really our precision of facts is absolutely without error?

Consequently, I kindly appeal to the donor of a statue in his honour in my home country Nigeria,Imo State precisely, to respect Zuma’s courage for stepping down on the grounds of corruption allegations,to kindly remove the statue as a mark of respect to the voices of reason and truth, so that posterity will not judge him as some one who is supporting corruption .
What ever decision, His Excellency, Rochas Okorocha to take on these premise; with all due respect to him that his right; but as a young student of history I am optimistic that those that will rewrite the wrong’s and right’s of today will remember him standing for or against the voice of truth and reason,by taking pride to speak or act at a time when many will ignore the truth because of personal gratification. Amb Francis Agoda
Source: http://omysound.com/stop-celebrating-corruption-go-dye-rochas-okorocha/
Re: "Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha by ambee199: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2018
#lalasticlacla
#mynd44
Re: "Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha by midehi2(f): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Don't mind that yeye man
Re: "Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha by NwaAmaikpe: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

I disagree with Francis.
Rochas has the right and reserve to celebrate whoever he deems fit as principal of the state. Even moreso when the legislative arm of the state is in synchrony with his tastes.

Have it in mind that your state or country is at the mercy of whoever you elect to lead you.
Only then will you vote wisely.

Sadly, Imo state will still be under the strings of Rochas's foolery if they don't stand up and resist the crowning of his son-in-law as their next governor.

Vote right,
Send the Dullard back to Daura.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Celebrating Corruption" - I Go Dye To Rochas Okorocha by donstan18: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kindly get your PVC, stop writing letter up and down, we all know the major cause of problems in this nation.

Together we can do this, to avoid cockroach swallowing Nigeria by next year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Has Been Caught And Arrested - Dorcas Fapson Reveals / Watch Tekno Speak With Fake American Accent (VIDEO) / Pastor Strangles Lover And Two Other Persons In A Bid To Hide Amorous Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.