Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,064 members, 7,966,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (121500 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil I Became (Chapter 1) / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX please continue don't let busybody and aproko person kill your shine
You're a very good writer and I'm learning from this story plus I referred a friend who's going through something similar to read, learn and wise up.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Maybe I have to stop here... Thanks to everyone, maybe you all could refer to the old diary. Bye...
Ooooooo which kin oversabi people dey dis nairaland sef. I tire for una o. Person say Na fiction una say Na her story. Please for goodness sake let us enjoy our story in peace. Na this kind people dey spoil movie, u will be enjoying your movie in peace and they would rush in and tell u the end. Maybe the mods a should make literature section like diary section. Just read and don't comment angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2018
It's not fair ooooo, who is causing this brouhaha here?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2018
mummykyrti:
but seriously why are we like this? A writer says it's fiction, even if you know her from birth is there an award they give for saying you know the person and it's a true life story, and the rest... Because I don't understand it... Read, learn, applaud the writer and move on... Hiya!!
No vex you eh. No take am personal.

To the op, abeg no vex , na the ogogoro way I take last night they worry me. Nothing personal .

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Pls to every reader am sorry for any discomfort my comment must have cause. Am just a little child that is likely to make error such as this. God bless us all.

9 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Chapter Twenty Five

Golden got to the village the next day and Toshiba became extra restless. He kept trying to make me happy by putting up my pictures on his dp but I still won't talk nor chat with him. I regretted every single time I complained he would be online and won't talk to me. He would say I was sick and needed help, this time, I wanted the table to turn. He is sick and hence he needs medical help.

Golden kept me updated and told me he was being over protective with his phone and even when he gets close to her, all he would keep telling her was this " Golden, shebi you know Sapphire is just like a stranger in our home, now it seems you are having her back to me that is your own blood". He would come back again and preach to her that as families she should learn to support him and hid his secrets.

Finally, she got a hold of his phone and captured a number that she said appeared much than the usual honey. I told her that before he left,my number was saved as Babym then why the frequent changes. "Maybe he deleted it when he paid the woman a visit, then resaved it later" she typed.

Toshiba suspected foul play and took his phone from her permanently with strict warnings not to touch it again. We were both thankful that the number has been extracted but their was a problem. Golden forgot a digit of the number though to Zero time to memorize it well.

On her way going back to school the next day, she called and apologized for not doing a clean job, "I for no pay you o" I said jokingly and she laughed. "Don't worry, next time is free" she said as she dropped the call.

I tried adding digits to make up the missing number but all efforts were futile. You can't tell if it was in the beginning or the middle or even the end so I gave up trying.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Godchild2015:
Pls to every reader am sorry for any discomfort my comment must have cause. Am just a little child that is likely to make error such as this. God bless all.
Apology accepted. kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Apology accepted. kiss
Thank you so much .
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2018
We apologize if any of us annoyed you tongue

Thanks for updating and keeping to your word that you will continue, God bless the works of your hands.

One love kiss kiss

I don tire to put mouth for Sapphire matter, a word they say is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Godchild2015:
Pls to every reader am sorry for any discomfort my comment must have cause. Am just a little child that is likely to make error such as this. God bless all.

Good girl. So a whole Godchild dey drink ogogoro grin I fear oh!..
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update, jah bless
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
FortunateB:
We apologize if any of us annoyed you tongue

Thanks for updating and keeping to your word that you will continue, God bless the works of your hands.

One love kiss kiss

I don tire to put mouth for Sapphire matter, a word they say is enough for the wise.

Lol no tire o cuz Sapphire mumu no be small
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
BdorianGray:

Good girl. So a whole Godchild dey drink ogogoro grin I fear oh!..

For your mind habi? Don't mind me jare ogogoro could mean different thing you know. Lol.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Few hours later, My phone started ringing continuously that I could bet the callers life depended on my taking the call. I was in the bathroom so I couldn't take the call, so I hurriedly scrubbed my body and rushed out to know who the caller was.

Golden had given me 8missed calls with 3call me back text and I wondered if she was safe. Immediately I called her back and she didn't hesitate to pick it, then she started "Shebi if na if you pick go save my life, I go don die tey tey" she said "ahh sorry nah, my baby hope all is well" I tried sweet talking her. Then she spilled the beans

She told me someone approached her as she got to school and asked if she was Toshiba's sister and she said Yes. Then she asked her who he was to her and she said he was her boyfriend. My tummy made a very loud noise,my baby kicked Soo hard.

She said she told her that Toshiba was married and showed her evidence with our wedding pictures on her phone and she gave a very cold reply. She told me the girl said "Yeaaa and so, he is going to divorce her and marry me" then she replied God forbid and walked out on her.

I was speechless, she told me not to worry that she has been seeing the girl for awhile near her faculty that's she would get her number and send for me. I told her not to bother that I had no case with a slut who would soon turn a breadwinner like myself. I just felt numb and wished all she told me were lies.

The next day, an unknown number who happened to be lady called me and warned me to stare clear off her boyfriend that I have always been very pathetic and calling at every single minutes. Haaaaa, I was speechless for a second, I cried. She didn't even wait for my reply before dropping the call on my ears. I loved Toshiba didn't affect my tongue lashing to anyone who deserved it.

Tbc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
I picked up my phone and called Toshiba, we have not spoken since he left to the East. He had tried calling countless times but it was either I wasn't with my phone or I busied it. This time I had it up to my throat and that lash the unknown caller didn't get will fall on his ears.

Maybe that call gave me away after all and made me more pathetic than ever. "Honey mi, I promise a woman will never be an issue between us again I swear it!" He Said while feigning utmost repentance. Narcissist sure has a way of hoovering their victims back with sweet words and apologises and when you forgive, they strike back in a more painful way.

I believed him again as always and made him swear his alligence to me from then henceforth and he did. He must have laughed his arse out at a fool that I had become and would always be.

Things got smooth for us again, we became the perfect couple you can visualize. He would come to social media to profess his love for me and hey! I stopped being his Whatsapp dp but I cared less,if he can show me off on nairaland where he mostly spread his fishing net and few shows on Facebook, Whatsapp was but a tiny spot.

I started regular check-ups in the hospital as delivery was nigh. The doctors complained my hoohaa was very tight and doubted if I would have a successful va.ginal delivery. "Doctor I have done it before without tears this wouldn't be a problem" I told him in confidence.

He reminded me that the Vag.inal walls are elastic and maybe then, I was getting a good dose of se.x but the way it looked down there, it was tight and lacked lubrication. The Doctor was right, for over 2months since Toshiba left, I didn't see pr.ick to collect and I naturally did have a tight kini.

Thankfully this doctor was a female, I would have been tempted to ask him to do the job. I was sure he couldn't have resisted me, no man ever did. Hmmmm seriously I hail male doctors for the temptations they go through everyday, even though they most likely fall for some.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked Wait oo, so the lady knew he was married to Sapphire and even called you. Na to the Wa, Chukwu ajuu shocked shocked Are there really women like this out there? Seriously you try

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sapphire the love sick babe.

Toshiba abi na Panasonic never start to show you shege, this na the beginning.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sapphire the love sick babe.

Toshiba abi na Panasonic never start to show you shege, this na the beginning.

Thanks for updating

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FreshestManny(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na wao. Been following ur updates and I reason "wow, this is kinda like the love Jesus has for us, so strong that our transgressions are readily forgiven when we show repentance."

Really, how did u endure so much for so long? Like jeez, seriously!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Awesomemama: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
mummykyrti:
but seriously why are we like this? A writer says it's fiction, even if you know her from birth is there an award they give for saying you know the person and it's a true life story, and the rest... Because I don't understand it... Read, learn, applaud the writer and move on... Hiya!!

My sister I taya o
Read, enjoy, learn and move on
No1 is asking you to be the judge
Individuality is what makes us diverse
He who wears the shoe knows where it hurts.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin angry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmmmm, tanks a lot 4d update

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SunFlow(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
@ SapphirePRINCEX, abeg what is that "hooha" you mentioned above? is it a noun?

please nobody should attack me oo. am in the Chapel.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
SunFlow:

grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
SunFlow:

Yes.. Its actually a noun.. Like a plate that Guys like to you enjoy washing.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
SunFlow:

It's Plural grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
FloraEC:
shocked Wait oo, so the lady knew he was married to Sapphire and even called you. Na to the Wa, Chukwu ajuu shocked shocked Are there really women like this out there? Seriously you try
I doubt they were the same person embarassed cheesy
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Godchild2015:
Pls to every reader am sorry for any discomfort my comment must have cause. Am just a little child that is likely to make error such as this. God bless us all.
your sins are forgiven
Go and sin no more. kiss kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by stephmiracle: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ogini na-afio?.... Biko Nne Zizi, wave the criticisms and try to complete your story. No leave person hanging joor

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SunFlow(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
It's Plural grin

I would love to share your story on my blog ma'am, with full credit to you on your permission.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
lady25:
your sins are forgiven
Go and sin no more. kiss kiss
Thanks ma
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
I want a woman who can love me as sapphire loves toshiba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.