Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) (27598 Views)

Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nobody is talking about the bad policies of buhari and fulani herdsmen. They are now justifying the stupidity of their slave pa. Southwest will never learn.

Akintola
Awolowo
Abiola
Kudirat
Diya
Abdukarim adisa
Tinubu round 1
Tinubu round 2

All used, dumped or killed bu abokis. Perpetual slaves of fulanis. SHAME

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by americanson: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
OYAY:
He is a master of the game, he knew how he brought them together before he will also do it again!!!! PMB knows why he assigned him the task of reconciling the warring parties.
you are dreaming... Nigerians have seen they have nothing to offer.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fineman87:
Smh. Nairaland politics section- a cesspit for illiterates. When I see a dignified and rational reply, then i will engage.

For now, those whose future were sold in 2015 are about to sell their present. Shame. The same use and dumb toilet paper has answered the call to bring the present ones for slaughter. Na wa...

Na siddon look i dey.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by datribune: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
americanson:

I say this with all boldness. Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria. See them supporting their stupid leader to re-sell the most useless president nigeria has ever known. After regretting their mistake in 2015, they are out to repeat the same mistake. There is no tribe so worthless. Even the fulanis have honour that the average yoliba will never have. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
I used to think Tinubu was smart...smh
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by datribune: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fineman87:
Nobody is talking about the bad policies of buhari and fulani herdsmen. They are now justifying the stupidity of their slave pa. Southwest will never learn.

Akintola
Awolowo
Abiola
Kudirat
Diya
Abdukarim adisa
Tinubu round 1
Tinubu round 2

It is unfortunate that many of you ignorant miscreants who keep shouting Yoruba are Hausa slaves do not even know that History does not support your claims as it d S/East dat has always settled for crumbs frm their erstwhile political overlords.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP.
While d S/E has always settled 4 crumbs frm their master's table, d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as a Ceremonial President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Opposition - Awolowo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)

Wit their purported support for Northern rejects like Atiku & Co, it appears d S/E has learnt nothing & continues to make monumental political miscalculations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
futprintz:
I used to think Tinubu was smart...smh

He is a very shameless and worthless man. You aint see nothing. This same buhari relegated him to nothing in d last 3 years, now tinubu is all over the north. Imagine Yoruba with all their education are so stew.pid.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
I used to think Tinubu was smart...smh...he is an afonja sha grin
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
this reconciliation meeting, I keep wondering how it will end.....beside who is fund I g this travel across the state's? again to me the real reconciliation and true test of the outcome of the meeting will come up when president buhari declare to run or not to run...October 2018 is the deadline...we are watching!

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by americanson: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fineman87:

I say this with all boldness. Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria. See them supporting their stupid leader to re-sell the most useless president nigeria has ever known. After regretting their mistake in 2015, they are out to repeat the same mistake. There is no tribe so worthless. Even the fulanis have honour that the average yoliba will never have. Nonsense
not really... you know why? The south west is more educated that the North, which means Tinubu can't fool everybody... his fighting a lost battle already.

if it was in the North, where those ones are disgrace to their creator for giving them brains, then we can say so. Trust me, reality has done justice... leave them. we shall all meet at the poll. A redeem pastor in the next street is helping his congregation get their voters card, temporary one, with ease. I got to know today... trust me, the only place buhari will command huge number is the North east and north west...

The middle belt will not vote for him because he has offended them,

South East will not vote for him because he has offended them

South south will not vote for him because buhari has offended them

South west will not vote for him except the few gullible sycophants among them...

bros, chill... they are losing this election...

right now it appear that opposition is unknown and not organized... but wait... if 80% of what played out in 2014/2015 on PDP can repeat itself in APC administration, I see no reason why the remaining 20% can't repeat itself which is when others will gang up against APC by regrouping to form a formidable party that will pose a threat to APC.

Just watch and see...
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by deji17: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fineman87:

Akintola
Awolowo
Abiola
Kudirat
Diya
Abdukarim adisa
Tinubu round 1
Tinubu round 2

Where you hail from, so we can list those who were slaves to fulani. Dont say South East o because they are too nemorous to count. From Azikiwe, to Ojukwu, Achebe, Ekwueme, Ekweremadu etc...
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2018
datribune:

Sharrap dia. Illiterates like you will not know dat despite d bad hand dat he was dealt by PDP locusts, PMB has done very well. Go and educate yourself on what is happening in countries like Venezuela which behaved d same way Nigeria did under GEJ who made unprecedented sales frm crude but refused to save for d rainy day & did not diversify d economy but chose to loot our national patrimony.
Wit no diversification under d PDP & wit little to nothing saved to fall back on, when d price of our only source of forex, crude oil plummeted without a corresponding decrease in govt responsibilities & citizens' appetite for imported goods, recession set in. He has brought us out of recession & d economy is improving.
Lazy fools like you will not get up & take advantage of opportunities created by this govt.
Due to d policies of dis govt d quality of life for myself & indeed many hardworking citizens hav improved. My agric business is doing well. My wife has recently been upgraded due to the scrapping of d HND/BSC dichotomy in d paramilitary. My Dad's pension is paid on & as when due because of d good work being done by PTAD. All pressures hav disappeared. Thank you PMB. Sai Baba!
BTW, PMB halted d misadventure of d secessionists & took back Nigerian territory lost to Boko Haram terrorists under Gej's inept govt & denied them of their dream of setting up their caliphate on Nigerian soil.They are now, only limited to cowardly lone-wolf attacks.
Sensible & hardworking Nigerians will vote PMB till 2023, if you don't like it, go hug transformer.
I see say u get mouth too much. I won't waste my time joining words with you but just know that under this administration, the worst kind of corruption is happening. Talking about being hardworking and diversifying the economy, I don't think pmb have to remind you to be hardworking. I'm a ginger farmer in hectares, pmb didn't remind me that, I'm not a govt worker, I have businesses I control, pmb didn't remind me that. So u see my brother, you are just mouthed and I don't blame u. Businesses are suffering and closing down each day, and just because they paid ur fathers pension you think all is well. I read entrepreneurship (B.tech). I'm a field man, not a contractor, I own and run not less than four businesses so I know exactly what am saying. Forget all these ur e-warrior chest beating. Nigeria economy is so large and complex. Wen you are the president, you take all the resources a country has and channel it to agriculture in the name of diversification, that's stupidity of the highest order! I have no doubt agriculture will blossom for short term but on the long term wen this administration is long gone, wat then becomes of it? This govt has refused to listen to the masses and criticism because they feel anyone that criticizes them are pdp and looters. But truth is, no man can ever succeed with a closed ear. We await 2019, even if APC finally have there way through rigging, I bet you, Nigerians will hear fire

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:27am On Feb 18, 2018
Fineman87:
I swear, no one can buy Honour and Integrity. This tinubu is a worthless fellow. Now that elections are near, buhari has seen his value. A fool to be used twice. Shame
how iS he used
he controls all of nigeria's revenue
and i'm very sure he has something up his sleeve
besides is better than political wilderness at his age
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:27am On Feb 18, 2018
Pearlyakin:
The change bringers
am seriously waiting for APC in 2019, I want to listen to their manifesto and campaign.... bunch of retarde.d fellows parading themselves as leader of the nation.
who else is leader of the nation
name them
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:28am On Feb 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Tinubu is only working for himself and his business empire undecided

This will not stop Fulani herdsmen invasion of Ondo and Ogun grin
before nko
is it your busines sempire he will work for
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:31am On Feb 18, 2018
hubtiva:

me i am just thingking how to make money from this election to buy this

http://hubtiva.com/watch-range-rovers-hybrid-suv-becomes-first-vehicle-scale-heavens-gate/

not by selling my vote buy but collect contract for campaign
all na selling of vote
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by seunowa(f): 3:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Fineman87:

He, like his people, are perpetual slaves to abokis. The man is dumb. Spits.

I can see d pain u are going thru...
God will pacify u...
Amen

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:33am On Feb 18, 2018
kc2hansome:
I don't want to believe that BAT is really going to stand for Buhari.
who should he stand for
una go gree vote yoruba muslim?he'll take what he can get
not every battle must be fought

I see him as a grassroot politician and as such should know that the masses massively rejects Buhari.
your one vote does not a grassroot make

Well like someone above me rightly said, BAT is only hustling for himself and his business empire.
Back to Daura 2019!
the sooner you hustle for yours
the better
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by seunowa(f): 4:12am On Feb 18, 2018
freshdude99:

I see say u get mouth too much. I won't waste my time joining words with you but just know that under this administration, the worst kind of corruption is happening. Talking about being hardworking and diversifying the economy, I don't think pmb have to remind you to be hardworking. I'm a ginger farmer in hectares, pmb didn't remind me that, I'm not a govt worker, I have businesses I control, pmb didn't remind me that. So u see my brother, you are just mouthed and I don't
blame u. Businesses are suffering and closing down each day, and just because they paid ur fathers pension you think all is well. I read entrepreneurship (B.tech). I'm a field man, not a contractor, I own and run not less than four businesses so I know exactly what am saying. Forget all these ur e-warrior chest beating. Nigeria economy is so large and complex. Wen you are the president, you take all the resources a country has and channel it to agriculture in the name of diversification, that's stupidity of the highest order! I have no doubt agriculture will blossom for short term but on the long term wen this administration is long gone, wat then becomes of it? This govt has refused to listen to the masses and criticism because they feel anyone that criticizes them are pdp and looters. But truth is, no man can ever succeed with a closed ear. We await 2019, even if APC finally have there way through rigging, I bet you, Nigerians will hear fire

We av two major parties i.e Apc and Pdp...
What will pdp brng on-board?
Nothing better surely.. if Pdp could av 16years at d helm of affair and cud not help Nigerians infrastructurally and economically..
Then such a party shud be branded a failure...
If Apc is reelected in 2019..Nigerians shud Prepare 4 anoda tsunami.
Infact, no political party will make a head-way with dis our system of government...
Restructuring is d only way forward and not all dis political parties
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2018
deji17:
2023 will be here before you know it. That is when Tinubu is expected to reap from helping the North now. Power will come back to the South by 2023 and Tinubu camp should be in a position to pick the winner. If you scratch my back, I scratch your back.

You have a good head on your shoulders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by deji17: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You have a good head on your shoulders.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by kc2hansome(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2018
Cromagnon:
who should he stand for
una go gree vote yoruba muslim?he'll take what he can get
not every battle must be fought your one vote does not a grassroot make the sooner you hustle for yours
the better

Please correct the second thing you wrote. Which one is "your one vote does not a grassroot make" . Oh!, when you were rushing to enter my mention, you lost common sense along the way. Adios.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Killitoff: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2018
Fineman87:

He is a very shameless and worthless man. You aint see nothing. This same buhari relegated him to nothing in d last 3 years, now tinubu is all over the north. Imagine Yoruba with all their education are so stew.pid.

Your generations born and unborn are the stupid ones. You will just kill your worthless self over nothing. Why are you crying and pouring smelly spits everywhere. Leave your mother one smelly room and go do something meaningful with your stagnant life.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Well just be careful with those politicians.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Themandator: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2018
aolawale025:
Tinubu is carrying around with an air of false importance. Shortly before the elections all would come crashing down

Just let the party organise their national convention.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by datribune: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2018
freshdude99:

I see say u get mouth too much. I won't waste my time joining words with you but just know that under this administration, the worst kind of corruption is happening. Talking about being hardworking and diversifying the economy, I don't think pmb have to remind you to be hardworking. I'm a ginger farmer in hectares, pmb didn't remind me that, I'm not a govt worker, I have businesses I control, pmb didn't remind me that. So u see my brother, you are just mouthed and I don't blame u. Businesses are suffering and closing down each day, and just because they paid ur fathers pension you think all is well. I read entrepreneurship (B.tech). I'm a field man, not a contractor, I own and run not less than four businesses so I know exactly what am saying. Forget all these ur e-warrior chest beating. Nigeria economy is so large and complex. Wen you are the president, you take all the resources a country has and channel it to agriculture in the name of diversification, that's stupidity of the highest order! I have no doubt agriculture will blossom for short term but on the long term wen this administration is long gone, wat then becomes of it? This govt has refused to listen to the masses and criticism because they feel anyone that criticizes them are pdp and looters. But truth is, no man can ever succeed with a closed ear. We await 2019, even if APC finally have there way through rigging, I bet you, Nigerians will hear fire

You made no point.
What is so large & complex about Nigeria's economy, a mono-economy that is highly reliant on crude oil?.
Having realized that d giant strides being made by dis govt in ensuring food self-sufficiency, diversification & bringing in forex thru agriculture is irrefutable, u went on a meaningless babble. Let me be clear, d gains in d agric sector is here to stay. Do you know d kind of billions of dollars being invested in Nigeria's agric sector by multinationals & investors like Olam etc who hitherto imported rice, tomato puree etc but due to the policies of this govt ar now made to farm & produce here locally?. PMB's govt didn't have to remind me to work hard, it only had to ensure an enabling environment for my agric business to flourish, give me easy access to loans thru initiatives like d Anchor Borrower Programme & bring down d price of fertilizer thru d signing of several bilateral agreements like d one it has wit Morocco.
I noticed u cleverly avoided d truth that PMB is only clearing a 16 year mess of d PDP which intensified under GEJ's inept govt which according to Okonjo-iweala had no political will to save for d rainy day just like d hapless County of Venezuela.
Is this govt's fight against corruption perfect?. No. No administration anywhere in d world is perfect. For some reason, while u may not like to admit it, corruption is being fought like never before. A fact attested to even by d international community, culminating in PMB's endorsement by d AU to champion its anti-corruption fight.
Under any govt, some businesses will spring up while others will fold up. However, one thing is sure, if your business is built on fraud, it will likely close down under d present arrangement.
Lol. U expect me not to be happy about my wife's upgrading or my Dad's regular pension payment?.
BTW, Mr entrepreneurship (B.tech), Mr ginger farmer in hectares & owner of over four businesses, for someone who said "you get mouth too much" to go on such a lengthy online boast smacks of hypocrisy.
Anyway, Sai Baba till 2023. Nigerians will never go back to d days of d locust when our national assets were sold in deals that reek of infamy. Where are d proceeds frm PDP's privatization?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
If there is anybody Buhari should fear or doubt most this time around it's should be Tinubu.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Cromagnon: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
kc2hansome:

Please correct the second thing you wrote. Which one is "your one vote does not a grassroot make" . Oh!, when you were rushing to enter my mention, you lost common sense along the way. Adios.
you go say na wia you sabi speak english reach instead of dispelling any doubt about your levels
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by OYAY(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
americanson:

We will wait and see your own reality show....
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by americanson: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
OYAY:

We will wait and see your own reality show....
lol... everything that happened to GEJ towards election has happened to Buhari, it just remaining the 20% for total collapse. I am not like slowpoke that most of you Nigerian youths are. No politician can make me support them cos they all lack substance to make Nigeria great but fools like you will keep supporting them, with apparent visuals that your children will suffer everything you suffered in this hell hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency / Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.