Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? (27599 Views)

Is This Back Side Real Or Surgically Enhanced(photos) / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
greiboy:
You maybe right, but if what people call "love" is total sacrifice of one's wellbeing, then I may never fall in love

then you have only denied yourself the true meaning of life...its not about us , life is love ..love is life ....even the bible acknowledged .

no matter the heart breaks always love ....always love its the essence of who we are and who we are meant to be.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by press005: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
calddon:
If u surgically remove it only to find out later that your kids belong to different men..what will u do?

hmmmmm, dats a better reason y solidarity should be applied in a constructive way rather dan being destructive.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:
Hypothetically speaking, God forbid this happens to anybody.

My question goes thus, your partner be it wife or husband as the case applies, looses the ability to have sex with you one way or the other permanently, will you proceed to get a surgery so as to remove the sexual urges within you so as to not make your partner feel left out or inadequate. Also to show a form of love to him/her as we are in this together.

I am putting into perspective that circumstances can never change and that this is between a husband and wife which is believed shouldn't have another woman as wife nor should either have a side piece.

Will you and why?
If your partner truly loves you.., he/she will not allow you to have the surgery. Any partner that allows his/her partner to have that sugery is wicked and selfish.

Love is not wicked and selfish.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Piercy:

the very minute you used for someone else it was then I knew you my friend have never been in love.
I did a year for a girl who dumped me as soon as she got into school she had been everything to me , a year was like days for me ..it was a promise I kept ..and you know what If it was five years I had to wait then I would have .
I didn't go crazy or but when she dumped me I was happy to have been part of her life .
love isn't selfish ,love. isn't about you it is about the other person....its what God and Abraham knew and that's why they were willing to sacrifice their own .

Thank you! I finally found one person in over dozens of posts who sees the depth. The emboldened nailed it!
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
winnar:
If your partner truly loves you.., he/she will not allow you to have the surgery. Any partner that allows his/her partner to have that sugery is wicked and selfish.

Love is not wicked and selfish.

I totally unflinchingly agree with this post.

But question is, can you do so for someone you are meant to spend the rest of your life with? It says for better or for worse till DEATH do us part?

He is not demanding such from you ooo
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

So you will go seek other people asides your husband and who you are lawfully to have sex with?
I will leave him (no sorry). See, sex ignites and fuels love. What's the purpose if I can't have sex with my man? Love is an abstract feeling, sex is what makes it concrete. At least, that's my belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by jiboladhino(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
would'nt giv it a second tot before doin it .....i love my wife that much
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
press005:

hmmmmm, dats a better reason y solidarity should be applied in a constructive way rather dan being destructive.

Such scenario is not factored in, people should stick to the scenario. Your kids are yours, I did mention a faithful and every good stuff at the end of that post but people keep bringing things to make an excuse why they can't.

Just simply say you can't finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
jiboladhino:
would'nt giv it a second tot before doin it .....i love my wife that much

Gbayi! May the love blossom and grow stronger. May such never befall you and yours.

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
I will leave him (no sorry). See, sex ignites and fuels love. What's the purpose if I can't have sex with my man? Love is an abstract feeling, sex is what makes it concrete. At least, that's my belief.

Fair enough. Thank you for commenting.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by BdorianGray(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hell no, fvck no. Sex is a necessity and I'm not talking about sex with some plastic human or dick-looking d!ldo. lipsrsealed

Smh! Ola what foundational values are you laying in preparation for a successful matrimony. I think you really need to think about the way u have allowed certain kind of iinfluences to shape who you are making out your self tto be.. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
greiboy:
realest chick

I throway salute reach your side grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Piercy:

then you have only denied yourself the true meaning of life...its not about us , life is love ..love is life ....even the bible acknowledged .

no matter the heart breaks always love ....always love its the essence of who we are and who we are meant to be.

You dey burst brain! Your kind are rare!!!!!!
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
BdorianGray:

Smh! Ola what foundational values are you laying in preparation for a successful matrimony. I think you really need to think about the way u have allowed certain kind of iinfluences to shape who you are making out your self tto be.. Good luck!
What the hell are you talking about? Who are you seff? undecided
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

I totally unflinchingly agree with this post.

But question is, can you do so for someone you are meant to spend the rest of your life with? It says for better or for worse till DEATH do us part?

He is not demanding such from you ooo
since he is not demanding i do it.., why shd i go and do it?

That will be disrespecting him na. grin
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.

And people like u would have been chanting masturbation isn't good smhhh
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
winnar:
since he is not demanding i do it.., why shd i go and do it?

That will be disrespecting him na. grin

I see your twist. I take it out of your way of showing him we are in this together, that it will be wrong to still have sexual pleasures without him having any won't bother you, you wouldn't do such.

Simply say no.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by lovethchioma(f): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Not like I can't do without sex o... like hell, I've very much faired without it for a long time and I'm ready to go for as long as it will take me...
But, this your question no make sense at all... How can you ask someone to stay without sex for a life time because their partner is sexually incapacitated? Is there no other way around it?

Let me come and be going
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
for what?
na my fault?
I doubt if any naija woman that is still sexually active will do it
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by bleskid: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
baba just imgine say ... u give beb your kidney.. u propose to her she no gree.. kaiii grin mumu no get level
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by goldedprince: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

But that is against the rules of marriage. It says for better or worse till death do us part? Death is the only thing that can terminate it.
You know say that's for only Christians right?
Not all of us are Christians
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....tongue to bombard the Sambisa
trust me when it’s slow and intimate it’s pleasurable
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yes Na, who sex don help.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Peterpanny:
lienus keep lienusing
No,i am not lying.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Randy91:

this one is under d influence of a BIG DICKson cheesy cheesy
grin You are not serious
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by softprick: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Welcome to the softprick gang
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by koolg: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

Nothing evil, it's a simple question about what can an individual sacrifice.

By arranging partner, haven't you broken the terms of marriage which says death is the only thing that can do a couple apart?

Forget that tin
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by chillychill(f): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
take this for saying the truth

kiss kiss
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Peterpanny: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyBee27:
No,i am not lying.
i did not say you are lying,i said you are lienusing.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Peterpanny:
i did not say you are lying,i said you are lienusing.
lol,still the same. grin
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyBee27:
grin You are not serious

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
goldedprince:

You know say that's for only Christians right?
Not all of us are Christians

Yes they were who my questions were mainly directed to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.