Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat (1819 Views)

2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Via Opera Mini Handler 2018 / How To Activate Airtel 4.5gb For N1000: Get 1.5gb Data + Free 3gb Youtube Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat by teegist: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hello, welcome!

Am back again to share with you MTN 100% double data bundle. I knew it gonna be cool if MTN double all your data subscription so I decided to put in place this simple steps that can help you get 100% double your data subscription on any MTN sim..

So…. Take time to read it gently and apply the steps mentioned below. Don’t enjoy alone, share and comment.

MTN Yafun Yafun SIM Free Browsing

When it come to MTN free data rewards 2017 was a shoot going from the MTN Stark VPN Cheat to the MTN Yafun Yafun SIM Free Browsing however this year will be massively superfab cause MTN has just begun putting blessing on individuals’ faces‎.

The article beneath contains a speedy and simple steps on the most proficient method to activate the MTN double data on your sim.

Here I stated some easy steps on how you can get double or your data on you MTN sim card.

1. Before subscribing to any MTN data bundle rush to your message and create a new message.

2. In your Text box type in ‘DOUBLE’ make sure you write in capital letters without (‘). Now send to ‘131’. You will receive the below message from MTN instantly.

Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you!

Read more: https://gurubrainbox.com/2018-mtn-double-data-free-browsing-cheat/

Via: TeeGist
https://gurubrainbox.com/2018-mtn-double-data-free-browsing-cheat/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Site Critique: Www.ahmadinejad.ir / How I Recover My Hacked Google Adsense Account / How To Manually Set A Drupal Website To Maintenance Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.