Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,647 members, 7,944,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Has Erika Badu Lost Her Mind!singer Strips In Dealy Plaza - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Has Erika Badu Lost Her Mind!singer Strips In Dealy Plaza (824 Views)

Sexy Naija Girl Rocs and strips With Lagosboys On Stage-video / Harry Mosco Is Dead : Veteran Singer ''love Wan Tin Tin ' / Erykah Badu Goes Unclothed In 'Window Seat Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Erika Badu Lost Her Mind!singer Strips In Dealy Plaza by cap28: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
has erika badu lost her damn mind - i watched this clip of Ms Badu's latest release "window seat" and i have to say i loved the track but was shocked to discover as the video unfolded that Ms Badu gradually began shedding items of her clothing in Dealy Plaza - Dallas Texas, the place JFK was shot, Dallas is also the singer's hometown.  what really shocked me was the fact that this was done with tourists looking on and their were quite a few children too, the video was supposed to be some sort of protest against people who cant think for themselves, is it me or is this a bit over the top, i really like Ms Badu and i think that she is very very talented but this is seriously pushing the boundaries way back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hVp47f5YZg

(1) (Reply)

Death Metal Bands / Another Nigerian Artist (liu T) Making Headlines With The Big Names Abroad. / We Need Our Official Music Chart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.