Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her (948 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by Mrspycee: 5:07am On Feb 18, 2018
...my love birthday is today......am thinking of ignoring her cuz she is playing hard to get......Please guys wats is the best solution?

Lalasticlala
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2018
grin

Crush? Are u 14yrs old to have a crush?
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by gabinogem(m): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Maybe ur crush is crushing over someone else. There's nothing as sweet as u loving someone & that 'someone' loves u back...

Btw, why can't humans just love without wanting something in return undecided
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Crush? Are u 14yrs old to have a crush?

nothing they ur head only nudes nudes na full inside, who tell u say na only 14 yrs they get crush lobtan undecided
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2018
I don't think you should ignore, it's just a birthday wish - it wouldn't stop you from having erectiĆ²ns. Don't put personal touches though.

Is she playing hard to get or you're the one finding it hard to get the message? Lots of you guys don't know the difference.

Anyway, in every unreciprocated love gesture, always know there is someone out there...who will treat you better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by ehbellsho(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2018
I Guess U shud surprise her today n you might just win her heart over. and if u truly love her don't give up.
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by Mrspycee: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2018
ehbellsho:
I Guess U shud surprise her today n you might just win her heart over. and if u truly love her don't give up.

surprise her with what?
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by ehbellsho(m): 5:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Mrspycee:

surprise her with what?
birthday gift
Re: She Is Playing Hard Toget And Today Is Her Birthday should i ignore her by fifty5(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Baba feign ignorance and you wait for the feedback na wetin dey pain girl pass be that she go softpedal now.

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Communicates With His Late Girlfriend Even After Her Death / Bored, Lonely, Need A New Friend...hit Me Up / Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.