Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,477 members, 7,964,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani (32879 Views)

Southern Kaduna Killings: Shehu Sani Visits SOKAPU Headquarters (Photos) / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by DavidEsq(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
how come you knew about the 5k price tag...
because I be lawyer and I've represented all sorts of peepz
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by Nowenuse: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:
undecidedShehu Sani is part of that elite. He should not come here to act as if he is a saint. He has now found his voice cos 2019 is coming? Useless hypocritical senator like Ben Bruce. Don’t complain. U re in government and part of government so u too share the blame. As a lawmaker u are at a vantage position to enact laws to effect the much needed changes. Show us what u ve done with the milllions u get as constituency allowance?

What are you saying? Seems like you don't know the mind of an average hausa man. For Shehu Sani to be speaking like this, abeg he deserves some credit. If only half of the northern leaders and lawmakers were as open minded as he is, the north wouldn't have been the way it is. ........And this is not about politics. From day one, Shehu Sani has always been a truth bearer, inspite of the dark nature of lies of his people.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by lastempero: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
AishaBuhari:
The North - Their Problem...

If you've been giving money to those fulani/hausa kids/parents down south, I implore you to stop it this instant, let them go back to where they came from. They can't continue to hold the South to ransom.

I share the same view with u,I even announced it here the little we can do to wrestle this country from this set of backward people is welcomed.the same beggers will use the money donated to them to travel home doing election to vote their so called brothers to power and when the heat of their mistake is been felt they will run back to beg for alms down south so its time for them to start feeling the heat of recession so that their tuwo brain will start functioning.
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by Askmewhy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
Sorry but I'll have to disagree with shehu on this one, they are silent because they're the sponsors... this is a planned jihad. How did the herdsmen got hold of brand new Russian Ak47 Kalashnikov automatic rifles that's worth from $2800 to $3600(over a million naira) each.... I won't fall for that poo mr Sani

U are correct , Sheu Sanni is also correct.
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by gbemoh: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
Sorry but I'll have to disagree with shehu on this one, they are silent because they're the sponsors... this is a planned jihad. How did the herdsmen got hold of brand new Russian Ak47 Kalashnikov automatic rifles that's worth from $2800 to $3600(over a million naira) each.... I won't fall for that poo mr Sani

Lol you a joker.....an AK47 cost this much ?!!! Don’t be funny Oga, do you know how old the rifle is ?? Abeg run along.
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by ContentedK: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
gbemoh:

Lol you a joker.....an AK47 cost this much ?!!! Don’t be funny Oga, do you know how old the rifle is ?? Abeg run along.
thats Forbes and I'm talking about brand new kalashnikov

Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by ContentedK: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
gbemoh:

you're not gonna cos I understand you only see those old outdated rifles your armed forces carry, wait till you see the clean new brand these herdsmen carry about....
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by godson4u79(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
All thesame, killings in the north is still a conspiracy among the northern political elites.

ContentedK:
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by matchy: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guys, the issue is deeper that we appear to understand. It is a fundamental problem which we can do little about now. Even Sani, a Senator from one of the most affected states, has not brought forward any proposal to reduce the mayhem. You can get more insight here: http:///2FLGoJs
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
Ask the Ibo importers of arms as well publicized one ipob member was apprehended trying to smuggle over 700 AR rifles through the Apapa Port from Turkey and another 630 assault rifles by another Ipob member.
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by Joenyam(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Politicians keep playing with the lives of our people, while we keep shut.
It is not my people.
Re: Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nowenuse:

What are you saying? Seems like you don't know the mind of an average hausa man. For Shehu Sani to be speaking like this, abeg he deserves some credit. If only half of the northern leaders and lawmakers were as open minded as he is, the north wouldn't have been the way it is. ........And this is not about politics. From day one, Shehu Sani has always been a truth bearer, inspite of the dark nature of lies of his people.
It is true vote out President Buhari and inaugurate another Pdp Hausa Fulani President?who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.