Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre (479 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre by emmakvsaint(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2018
The proud dad who made sure he was present at his son’s birthday party alongside his estranged wife, praised his son in the post, saying it was when the lad came into this world, his life became complete.

He wrote:

Happy Birthday, My little King Andre Omodayo?? My Shining Star,You have only completed 2 years but you have given me the joy of a lifetime. You’ll be like a city set on a hill that cannot be hid baby; You’ll always feel the light and you my son will shine brighter than diamonds. When you came into my life, I was complete.You are my life’s greatest hit! My number one. Many times I was alarmed, when you were far from me. But above all my job is to love you till the end of time. 2 years ago on this day, our journey began, when you came into my life. Read more news ���� http://gistsala.com/olakunle-churchill-celebrates-son-king

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre by InfernoNig: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2018
We celebrate you little Churchill. Meanwhile FTC and iam hungry

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Uti Nwachukwu You Probably Didn't Know / Yemi Alade Becomes International Brand Ambassador For Luc Belaire / HILARIOUS! Woli Arole Cries After Being Dumped By Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.