Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Sh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sh (935 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sh by Eagba(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
I woman on purpose a going to u or not, how i'm going to tell my that i leave work. Am i goingy qwess, theke "kilode") and majo
Re: I Sh by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
So much suspence here.
Re: I Sh by ArchEnemy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Someone wants to jump into a deep pit here..and he is so trivial about it
May God deliver us from women and guys like this
Re: I Sh by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin

Whatever the reasult, Juz don't come back here, telling us that u didn't smash her azz wink

U know 1 bullet nailed 2 holes grin
Re: I Sh by Eagba(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
The thot of the it, is making my blood rush. Being someone that's methodical. I conceptualize most of my action. U can't imagine what i'm thinking.
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Whatever the reasult, Juz don't come back here, telling us that u didn't smash her azz wink

QueenSuccubus:
grin

[quote author=QueenSuccubus

U know 1 bullet nailed 2 holes grin[/quote]
Re: I Sh by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eagba:
I seduced a married woman on purpose and i'm feeling bad. Y'all might ask why? i can only say it stem from the fact that i wanted to know if she will fall, having in mind that she's married.
Did she fall? We started discussing on how she we'll be chance, time of meeting, method of coming, detour and decor. If we are going to use condom or not, how i'm going to tell my colleague that i've something to attend and leave work. Am i going ahead with it?
Reasons to: she is hot!!!, i want to show her my sexual prowess, the adrenaline rush, record purpose and am outstanding.
Reasons not to: i don't want to disappoint myself, my girlfriend, the husband is a client of mine( i benefit so much from him, he's nice, hardworking, caring and very good to the wife. Gives her money like "kilode"wink and majorly God. Did she fall? Did i go ahead with? Coming days or weeks shall tell.

angry

Re: I Sh by Eagba(m): 4:25am On Feb 23, 2018
I know i wasn't going ahead with the act
Re: I Sh by Eagba(m): 4:26am On Feb 23, 2018
No detail

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 10 Erotic New Ways To Touch Her Vaggina / Unfortunately, He Is A Fuckboy. (11 Signs To Know He Is A Fuckboy) / Exclusive Photos From Osibanjo's Daughter's Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.