Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,529 members, 7,978,745 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:30 PM

Facebook User Called Out A Lady Who Stole Her Picture To Deceive People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Called Out A Lady Who Stole Her Picture To Deceive People. (603 Views)

Twitter: A Guy Makes Deceive People into Borrowing Huge Amount Of Money From MTN / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Called Out A Lady Who Stole Her Picture To Deceive People. by Treash(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
A Facebook user named Osuwa Juliet has called out a lady named "Habitat Ojomakpene Habib" who impersonated and stole her Facebook pictures to defraud other innocent viewers. Here is her status.

"IMPERSONATION ALERT! What will someone not see in this life? See impersonation na. She even went ahead and gave "Photo credit" to her friend. Selfie I took all by myself o. ��� The one that is paining me eh, is that, she was asked to send her account number just because of my pic ��� and no one has asked me, the Original owner to send my network not to talk of Account number ��� My people, this is not funny at all. What if she eventually does something wrong? They'll come for me. Biko, help me REPORT this account. I beg Una. Thank you. I sent her friend request, she's yet to accept. Nonsense and Impersonation! � Iye Mercy Usman thanks for having my back sweedy ���"

Re: Facebook User Called Out A Lady Who Stole Her Picture To Deceive People. by InfernoNig: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yaho girls. Even the girls don dey do. Dey do dey do.
Re: Facebook User Called Out A Lady Who Stole Her Picture To Deceive People. by ajoyeleke(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: Facebook User Called Out A Lady Who Stole Her Picture To Deceive People. by crismark(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out / How Does Girls Perceive It When Guys Sends them An .....? / A Question On The Male And The Female Sexual Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.