Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,043 members, 7,890,431 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mysql Instance Is Not Installing On Vista I Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mysql Instance Is Not Installing On Vista I Need Help (704 Views)

Visual Basic Not Installing / Installing Wamp Server On Vista, Window7 Video Tutorial / I Use Open App.path & "file.txt" For Output As #1 But Wasnt Working In Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysql Instance Is Not Installing On Vista I Need Help by bilionaire: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2010
I NEED HELP PLEASE

MYSQL INSTANCE IS NOT INSTALLING ON VISTA I NEED HELP

I HAVE BEEN ON IT OVER NIGHT.

INFACT I HAVE DROPPED IT, AND MOVED ON BY INSTALLING XAMP
Re: Mysql Instance Is Not Installing On Vista I Need Help by Fdeveloper(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2010
@Bussy Mama: You need to be more specific in order that someone might be able to help you:

- What exactly do you mean by it's not installing?
- Is there an error message being displayed and if so at what stage during the installation?
- What version of MySQL are you trying to install?
- Did you download the MySQL package from their website or did someone give it to you?

These are just a few question that immediately come to mind but the more information you can give the more likely someone will be able to help you resolve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

New Starcomms I-zap Modem, Abuja, N8000 (negotiable) / Serminar Topic Heip Ohhh / Help, I Want To Enroll to Ec-Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.