Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,743 members, 7,892,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Paul Okoye Blasts Fan Who Called Him A Stingy Man On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Fan Who Called Him A Stingy Man On Instagram (photo) (477 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Fan Who Called Him A Stingy Man On Instagram (photo) by Dhazkid: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye, has come hard on one of his fan who dared to call him a stingy person.
Paul Okoye is one of Africa’s most renowned singers and songwriters who has endeared many people to himself.
The singer who is known for posting photos of himself on Instagram on a regular basis, recently fought dirty with a follower after the fan called him “stingy”.
Trouble started when Paul posted the photo seen above on his Instagram and one of his fans asked why he was wearing cheap clothes and being stingy to himself.
Obviously not happy with the comment, Paul gave the young man a matching reply.
“I can see through your intestines. You need quality food” he told the fan

http://www.naijupdates.com/2018/02/paul-okoye-blasts-fan-who-called-him.html
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Fan Who Called Him A Stingy Man On Instagram (photo) by businessempire: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin

LOL savagery... Post screenshot pls... But psquare is stingy.. I have never read news about the duos philanthropic news online. If not for us they won't be where they are today so they should give back to the society..

Buy female chow chow puppy. She's fully vaccinated and dewormed up to date. She's very very very smart and neat. She's so neat that if she's inside the house she doesn't poo or pee anywhere instead she goes and bark towards the door that leads outside to tell you she wants to go outside to pee and poo. She also stays outside too, she doesn't just poo and pee anywhere in the compound. Unfortunately I am selling her because I am traveling out of the country very soon.

contact me on 08135451737.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / TY Bello Visits Covenant University For Proverbs 31 Women Conference / Photos: Baby Boom At The Palace Continues! Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Who Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.