Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. (627 Views)

Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / 4 Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals Faster As A Nigerian / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by bleskid: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
i want to ask this question to all nairalanders.. how can you achieve your dreams .. pls i need your help. just quote anything .. seriously, i want to learn from you people .. i need help pls and pls .

Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by LordNapoleon: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
The first thing is to know yourself, know where you want to go and what you want to be and start working towards it. Work on your weaknesses don't empower them. The most important thing is to bear in mind that nobody owes you anything, if you fail you have only yourself to blame. Be proactive and always use your own initiative. And if after making your plans and something comes up and shatters it, take a "detour", e.g if you want to travel to Abuja and there's complete gridlock on the roads leading to Abuja, you change your plan and travel by air. Remember a real man isn't someone who eliminates all the problem before starting something, it's some who tackles and solve them as they arise.
Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by bleskid: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
oluwa speed your life.. you are part of my.life . GOD.BLES YOU.the the write have change.my thinking automatically ..u konw i have a big dream nobody.is there to guide me up.. been rich in my dreams giving people.money in my dreams to.settle their needs buying cars.
sleeping in my massion

.. thas ii is bro. i dont.how to begin
Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by bleskid: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
LordNapoleon:
The first thing is to know yourself, know where you want to go and what you want to be and start working towards it. Work on your weaknesses don't empower them. The most important thing is to bear in mind that nobody owes you anything, if you fail you have only yourself to blame. Be proactive and always use your own initiative. And if after making your plans and something comes up and shatters it, take a "detour", e.g if you want to travel to Abuja and there's complete gridlock on the roads leading to Abuja, you change your plan and travel by air. Remember a real man isn't someone who eliminates all the problem before starting something, it's some who tackles and solve them as they arise.
GOD SPEED.YOUR LIFE pls.look down i mean to quote but i mistakeky pres reply
Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by bleskid: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
bleskid:
GOD SPEED.YOUR LIFE pls.look down i mean to quote but i mistakeky pres reply
pls look up
Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by GospelGTP(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
I don't believe you need to bother yourself about the 'how'.. what should be done is you focusing on that dream and having a Burning Desire for it to come to pass and with a practical Faith that it will happen. Imagine yourself -with faith- living the dream and surely it would be yours.
Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by xtivin(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Only God can help a man achieve his dreams
Re: How Can You Achieve Your Dreams Pls I Need Your Help. by bleskid: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
GospelGTP:
I don't believe you need to bother yourself about the 'how'.. what should be done is you focusing on that dream and having a Burning Desire for it to come to pass and with a practical Faith that it will happen. Imagine yourself -with faith- living the dream and surely it would be yours.
big thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

10 Village People After You And How To Identify Them? / Supercharge Your Career Or Business With ICT Skills From This 100% Training Hub / A Truck Driver From Brooklyn Resigns After Winnin $298 Million Jackpot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.