Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) (37157 Views)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2018- Forbes / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria (2018 Latest Update) / Glory Ikpejip, Miss Orient Princess Nigeria 2018 Stuns In New Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Zainab and Maria are my favorites cool

I won't mind a 3sum with both of em kiss

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Fresia01(f): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nancy Isime of hiptv, my fav girl
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by fellom(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Moet ABEBE issa babe I Bleep with her badly
ariketalks:
Nigeria is filled with beautiful ladies no doubt so it is only expected that our celebrities would be eye-catching. ArikeTalks brings you a list of the top 10 hottest female radio and TV personalities in Nigeria. These women possess beauty, poise, and of course, skills which we used in determining this list.

10. Moet ABEBE:

Moet (not the wine) is a young lady who started out as a TV presenter on her return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom where she had her university education. Moet prides herself as not just a TV/radio presenter but also a model and catering executive.
At only 28 years of age, Moet has sure made a name for herself in the entertainment industry and shows no signs of relenting soon.

9. Helen PAUL:

Wonder if we should call her Helen or Tatafo? And please don't even tell me you don't know Tatafo because i would be heartbroken. Lol.
Helen Paul started out as a stand up comedienne named Tatafo many years back. Tatafo was characterized by child-like expressions, actions and even voice which Helen played convincingly to the awe of Nigerians. Helen is currently a co-host on Africa Magic's JARA alongside Uti Nwachukwu.

8. Lamide AKINTOBI:

Stunning Lamide is a co-host of the popular "The Spot" on EbonyLife TV but prior to her involvement with EbonyLife, she worked as an anchor on Channels TV. The Ogun state indigene has been in the industry for over a decade and has consistently worked her way to the top.

7. Tolu "Toolz" DEMUREN:

Anyone who makes a list of hottest OAPs and exempts this lady's name is asking for trouble. I mean who would exempt a whole Tolu? She has the looks, brains and the toolz. *wink*
I knew Toolz from Ndani's "The Juice" which she no longer hosts but we are well aware of her involvement with Beat FM. Gotta love a lady who refuses to be bullied into hiding her curves to suit our messed up society.

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by cleanshaven(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pearl Cardy that sound city girl is hotttttttt
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by luvinhubby(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
What of that Gloria Maduka girl from Inspiration fm?

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Toolz
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by theapeman: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
ariketalks:
Nigeria is filled with beautiful ladies no doubt so it is only expected that our celebrities would be eye-catching. ArikeTalks brings you a list of the top 10 hottest female radio and TV personalities in Nigeria. These women possess beauty, poise, and of course, skills which we used in determining this list.

10. Moet ABEBE:

Moet (not the wine) is a young lady who started out as a TV presenter on her return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom where she had her university education. Moet prides herself as not just a TV/radio presenter but also a model and catering executive.
At only 28 years of age, Moet has sure made a name for herself in the entertainment industry and shows no signs of relenting soon.

9. Helen PAUL:

Wonder if we should call her Helen or Tatafo? And please don't even tell me you don't know Tatafo because i would be heartbroken. Lol.
Helen Paul started out as a stand up comedienne named Tatafo many years back. Tatafo was characterized by child-like expressions, actions and even voice which Helen played convincingly to the awe of Nigerians. Helen is currently a co-host on Africa Magic's JARA alongside Uti Nwachukwu.

8. Lamide AKINTOBI:

Stunning Lamide is a co-host of the popular "The Spot" on EbonyLife TV but prior to her involvement with EbonyLife, she worked as an anchor on Channels TV. The Ogun state indigene has been in the industry for over a decade and has consistently worked her way to the top.

7. Tolu "Toolz" DEMUREN:

Anyone who makes a list of hottest OAPs and exempts this lady's name is asking for trouble. I mean who would exempt a whole Tolu? She has the looks, brains and the toolz. *wink*
I knew Toolz from Ndani's "The Juice" which she no longer hosts but we are well aware of her involvement with Beat FM. Gotta love a lady who refuses to be bullied into hiding her curves to suit our messed up society.

bunch of ugly expired baboons
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by fellom(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Moet ABEBE issa bae i Bleep with her.
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by ikorodureporta: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
I wonda where the hotness dey in all this list
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Sard(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
More like the hottest OAPs in Lagos.
undecided

Some of them ain't even hot. Fatty Toolz is also considered to be hot.
Are you "kidney" me?
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fapson won't win it
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
I see TOOLZ and others...
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
ireneony:
their make-up is too much. They're average.

Sis. This is the way the average Nigerian lady looks. Even the village ones.
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by badguyleke(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Where's Nancy Isime?�

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by KingRex1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Melanin popping! Oreka Godis is bae

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Egein(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
OP, you have incurable fever. How do you define hot? Why's Helen Paul's name there? Except you're referring to hot amala, don't ever mention Helen Paul on a hot list.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by wildkat: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
ireneony:
They're not pretty. Next!

And you're pretty abi?? With your yellow face like plantain chips.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Davidlekkzy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
maria ni oo

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Ehicharles: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
BELLAROSE OKOJIE
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by potterlite: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Next time, you will say "hottest female OAP in Lagos" Ok? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
wildkat:

grin grin
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eeya..poor thing, she doesn’t have enough jugs to fill the material.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Chukazu: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nonsense list?

"Omalicha" of Rythm Fm not on the list

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by ireneony(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
wildkat:

you're jealous I'm pretty than your girlfriend grin
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Chukazu: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
AlienRobot:
Ego of inspiration fm

The excitement in Gloria Maduka's voice can raise dead body

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Realist2: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Only Moet Abebe is beautiful, the rest look fake artificial.
Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Realist2:
Only Moet Abebe is beautiful, the rest look fake artificial.
Welcome Moet grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by Danladi7: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kpakorich:
You should have said LAGOS OAP what happened to other OAPs all over Nigeria?

Mtcheewww.....
Anything lagos is Nigerian

whizkid,davido,olamide etc are all lagos artistes

just like anything American is international.

chris brown,beyonce are all American artistes

1 Like

Re: Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) by passyhansome(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I like d personality of Helen Paul (natural comedienne) lively, always smiling and sweet to watch. But not her shape except for now that she's getting chubby. I love chubbies

I like d shape of toolz, sometimes I imagine how elastically puffy her pusssy is..her hubby is lucky in dat aspect! But I don't like her personality. Knowing too much is somehow boring. There's too much fire in her look.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.