Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,795 members, 7,915,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Breaking News!! The President Declares War On Rampaging Herdsmen!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! The President Declares War On Rampaging Herdsmen!! (553 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! The President Declares War On Rampaging Herdsmen!! by Destined2win: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2018
The current President of Nigeria has shown apathy towards addressing the issue of herdsmen and their numerous atrocities across the Niger. There is one reason for this and it is a simple one: he is not the right President for Nigeria.

I am the right President for this nation. I have the complete interest of the citizenry at heart, and I will never for any reason trade the lives of others for political gains because I know life is precious. A life taken is a like wasting or diverting a particular course of nature, and it goes on to affect a whole lot of people because a man's destiny touches that of others in one way or the other.

I will make it known and implement the right way to grazing; and erring herdsmen will be banned from grazing for life with punishments which can go as far seizure of cattle.

I want to charge Nigerians to start living with the mindset that I am the President for Nigerians because truly I am. I have said it times without number that the destiny of this nation lies in my hands and must come to fruition.

All you need do is to yearn for my government, pray for my government for the day when this nation will be liberated by bigotry, ethnic jingoism, religious intolerance and arrant corruption draws near.

I am the bonafide President of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Was Trashed After APC Won, But He Loves Nigeria Too Much’- Tinubu’s / Taking It To The Next Level : Nigerian Air Force. / Gov. Ikpeazu Accused Of Murder In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.