Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,288 members, 7,960,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

"Ghosts Come To Sleep With Women Who Sleep Unclad,making Them Barren"-native Doc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ghosts Come To Sleep With Women Who Sleep Unclad,making Them Barren"-native Doc (353 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ghosts Come To Sleep With Women Who Sleep Unclad,making Them Barren"-native Doc by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2018
A native doctor has made a rather shocking claim insinuating that women who sleep unclad risk being exploited by ghosts and becoming barren.

Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki is a native doctor who has made a controversial statement about women who sleep unclad.

The Kenyan man claimed that women who sleep without their clothes are in high risk of becoming barren in life.

The native doctor who was speaking to The Nairobian, said that he has been involved in the business for the past 10 years and knows what he is talking about.

“Many people don’t know that sleeping unclad especially for women is not safe. That is how ghosts show up at night and have s*x with some ladies making them barren. These women lack s*x appetite. I always advise women to wear something, even a panty alone,“ he said.

“For instance, when a client complains of poor performance in bed, I urge them to spice up their bedroom game and also check on diet. Further, women should not throw their pads aimlessly, since that is what people use to block their uterus,” he said.

He also disclosed he inherited his powers from his late dad and made a secret oath that requested the slaughter of two cocks.

“I inherited this gift from my late father. It is a normal thing to pass this gift to your kids. In our case, we are three sons in our family, but my brother refused and I took over.

Continue reading here: https://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/02/ghosts-come-to-sleep-with-women-who.html

Re: "Ghosts Come To Sleep With Women Who Sleep Unclad,making Them Barren"-native Doc by bigtt76(f): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Foolish man .....na when you dress up na hin ghosts nor go fit off pant? angry

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran 'secretly Married': Singer Spots WEDDING Band On Stage / Dorcas Fapson Blocks Me On Twitter For The Authenticity Of Her Claim / Ex Bigbrothernaija Housemate Khloe Pictured With Friend Denrele Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.