Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition (39758 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by dazzlingd(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Einl:
Housemates were already chose. Scam.
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by chocorex(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
this is photoshop na
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by kingthreat(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
chocorex:
this is photoshop na

In your eyes abi?
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by chocorex(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingthreat:

In your eyes abi?
yes with your fathers microscope
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:
She said it today while cooking in the kitchen

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by goldedprince: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=65198891][/quote]
This bitch is here 24/7 u no her work?
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by kishbee41(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
and the K in knife
Vision2045:
BBNAIJA is like the P in Pslam.

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
goldedprince:

This bitch is here 24/7 u no her work?
It takes a pu**y ass dude to know a bitch wink
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by goldedprince: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
It takes a pu**y ass dude to know a bitch wink
This pussy ass dude just spotted you as a jobless and pathetic stanking pussy bitch
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
goldedprince:

This pussy ass dude just spotted you as a jobless and pathetic stanking pussy bitch
And this bitch just spotted you as a frustrated dot that is high on lace Blunt wink you better go make something out of yourself before I mess you up on a public forum...... sissy
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by kense88: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And so?
We know they were all pre-selected because BBNaija is a Nigerian show that reflects the Nigerian culture.

And the Nigerian culture is simply 'man know man'
If you don't know anyone in Nigeria, you are doomed.

It's still sad that qualified applicants like OrestesDantes and Kashybaby didn't make it through the auditions because they had no one.

Intelligent post
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by kingthreat(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
chocorex:
yes with your fathers microscope

Only an addicted cum-drinking asswipe will say such stupidity
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by chocorex(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingthreat:

Only an addicted cum-drinking asswipe will say such stupidity
abi.
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
And this bitch just spotted you as a frustrated dot that is high on lace Blunt wink you better go make something out of yourself before I mess you up on a public forum...... sissy

biacan abeg Biko bia subscribe lu mu
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by enemmo(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
One of them even works with Heritage Bank.

Dstv Nigerian branch I hail una oh.
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

biacan abeg Biko bia subscribe lu mu
Make I leave my Shankara for one coner..... the king is here lipsrsealed

Martin gini ka I cho cheesy
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Make I leave my Shankara for one coner..... the king is here lipsrsealed

Martin gini ka I cho cheesy

my sub, wan finish
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

my sub, wan finish
But you be contractor nah wink cheesy
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
But you be contractor nah wink cheesy
ar nor get money now Na,
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

ar nor get money now Na,
OK send your no. make I call the guy wey dey sell for me cool
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
OK send your no. make I call the guy wey dey sell for me cool
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

09031201579 mtn
Lemme know when you've seen it cool
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by goldedprince: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
And
You ain't just a bitch, you are a frustrated crack head bitch with a stinking pusssy . Roger that
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Lemme know when you've seen it cool
gbm thank you dear
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Tunks2017(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Its all scam & bunch of lies,
They have already chosen the candidates even before any useless auditions angry angry angry

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

gbm thank you dear
You're welcome cool
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
You're welcome cool
grin
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
undecided cheesy
biacan biacan, how u take Waka today Nne
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

biacan biacan, how u take Waka today Nne
Today was actually a sad day so I've to put that behind me cool
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Today was actually a sad day so I've to put that behind me cool

eh wetin con happen na
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by biacan(f): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

eh wetin con happen na
I lost 50k from my account I've to block everything so I won't lose more cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.