Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,853 members, 7,933,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stereotypes! - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Stereotypes! (18863 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stereotypes! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2007
never heard about "Igbo men being fat", the sterotype has always been that they are strong because of their food.

GNature:

Stop bashing the igbos and hausas.

Who doesn't like money ? Who loves to be poor ?

This tribe bashing has to stop.

why didnt you question ogechi and the many others bullshit about the Yourbas and the other tribes?

Either way you are all pathetic for using this thread as an outlet for your tribal bullshit as majority of these "sterotypes", I've never heard in my life. Sterotypes are just that when they are widely recognized by many people not by indivdual haters.
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2007
sisimose:

lmao == read this neelsel before you get over defensive.

you were agreeing to something that was not so serious in the first place, you even said it again they are stereotypes so why agree that it is bashing?

what do you mean by Islanders? and that you do not bash but poke fun? lol yeah many truths are said in the name of good fun wink

Seems like you have taken your turns, and have gotten around to me. Well just a note, am not one to be easily intimidated.  I don't know who or from whence you came, but I am ENTITLED to my opinions and was reared to voice them irrespective of what others may think.  So you are in no position to determine how serious of a matter something was and my decision to agree or not.

And I will again repeat myself, We islanders do not bash each other, we are far too civilised for that,  we poke good fun at each other,
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2007
lol i said it.

you got a point there Theifofheart though i must say. many of the so called stereotypes are not at all. Just individual thinking. lol
I said it and i was abused by one girl at the beginning lmao.
Anyways i am laughing , i just think nobody should come complaining if they have contributed any sort of stereotype too, becasue that will be hypocritical, and sad. still i dey laff
Re: Stereotypes! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2007
Jamaicans bash Antiguans all the time, neelsel even though I personally think Antiguans are better people.
Re: Stereotypes! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
A life of war isn't good for the citizens of the world angry angry angry
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2007
neelsel lol take it easy you hear, i am not here to intimidate you or anything, relax, ok what was said was not that serious, if you want to be serious about it good for you.  grin

And I will again repeat myself, We islanders do not bash each other, we are far too civilised for that,  we poke good fun at each other
out of interest who are the people less civilized than you here? and what made them such lol
By your remark you are saying the others inculding you who have been supplying various ssick stereotypes have been what? civilized?  grin look through the posts and see what i said from the start , you did exactly what others have been doing but as soon as Gnature said the bashing should stop(tribal or not) it is all bashing you took a u-turn lol. My dear i nor dey fight you oh. make you nor just think say this nah world war 3
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2007
lmao i don tire!
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Jamaicans bash Antiguans all the time, neelsel even though I personally think Antiguans are better people.

What or who makes Antiguans better than Jamaicans, and vice versa?

Every island, country has  good and bad,  I have my beefs with jamaicans too, as I do with Aniguan, Barbadians, St. Lucians,  but that doesn't mean any of us are better,  Unlike the hate I have read here about ONE nation that has many tribes trying to out do and extinguish each other,

Please!!
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2007
heheh e nor easy wahala, i talk am before say e go turn to this lmao grin
Re: Stereotypes! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2007
Oh yea Barbardians don't like Jamaicans that much either, neelsel  tongue
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2007
Sisi or whatever your name is,

You need to make sure the beam is out of your eyes before you attempt to supposedly take it out of mine,
You and all the other self righteous ones who are now crying wolf, are all guilty of "bashing".  So please don't wind me up,

And yes, we are too civilised to be"cutting down" each other, and to think we are one nation,
Re: Stereotypes! by OmoEko1(f): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2007
Igbo women have like 10 or more children
Re: Stereotypes! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2007
Omo Eko where the hell are you getting your own sterotypes from?
Re: Stereotypes! by OmoEko1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Omo Eko where the hell are you getting your own sterotypes from?
hummmmmmmm no where but have seen igbo women have lot of children tho

@the topic
igbo people make fake product
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Oh yea Barbardians don't like Jamaicans that much either, neelsel  tongue

The same way you have stated your dislike for whatever tribe you are not, ( yoruba)
Re: Stereotypes! by debosky(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2007
British Columbians love smoking pot tongue
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2007
next!!!!!!!!
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2007
lol neelsel show me wheere just once atleast on this thread abeg you lol grin
Re: Stereotypes! by Coco29(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Oh yea Barbadians don't like Jamaicans that much either, neelsel  tongue

what do u know about Barbadians ?

Some Jamaicans are a disgrace to their race! if you have been to jam rock then you can speak about what you know not what you have heard.
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2007
omo Eko how you dey?
and yes where you dey get your own stereotypes lol grin
Re: Stereotypes! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2007
Neelsel, I give you 5 infact 10 mins to show me where I made ANY tribal sterotype whatsoever in this thread.

Wouldnt it be pretty damn hypocritical of moi to do such then come back now and talk against those who do/have?

The antigua thing has usually been that jamaicans think antiguans are too soft and antinguans think they are too obnoxious with their hateful music. That's what I gathered when I was in college anyway
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
yes o i dey wait, i still dey wait lmao where me talk my own bashing? roflmao . Egba mi o!
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Neelsel, I give you 5 infact 10 mins to show me where I made ANY tribal sterotype whatsoever in this threed

The key phrase here is " in this thread"
BTW OJ was not convicted, even though his glove was found, Need me to explain?

sisimose:

lol neelsel show me wheere just once atleast on this thread abeg you lol grin

WTF is your problem, did I call you?
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2007
WTF is your problem, did I call you?
my dear you did and i was not even serious with you before you got so so defensive for nothing grin. If you say u didn call me wat is this then?

neelsel:

Sisi or whatever your name is,

You need to make sure the beam is out of your eyes before you attempt to supposedly take it out of mine,
You and all the other self righteous ones who are now crying wolf, are all guilty of "bashing". So please don't wind me up,

And yes, we are too civilised to be"cutting down" each other, and to think we are one nation,

Re: Stereotypes!
« #11 on: March 09, 2007, 12:11 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i refuse to get involved with this one lol , i forsee nothing but mudslinging. lets just wait till the Yorubas and Igbos land hehehe

*watching from afar*

in fact the above is what i said from the very beginning of this funny thread lmao. Dont worry its a good thing i dont take things seriously grin
Re: Stereotypes! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ all
Let's learn to respect each other here, calling one and his tribe names isn't an epitome of civilization!
Re: Stereotypes! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2007
quote author=Coco29 link=topic=43570.msg957431#msg957431 date=1173802151]
what do u know about Barbadians ?

Some Jamaicans are a disgrace to their race![quote][/quote]

Rofl. What pray tell are you doing right now? Quite a few Barbadians have said the same thing. Lol cheesy
Re: Stereotypes! by Coco29(f): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2007
@TOH I am Barbadian

have you ever been to the carribbean ?
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2007
Bunch of bleeping hyprocrites,

Call all your dogs to the pound, Neelsel waiting,
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2007
fynewaka abi oh my brother lmao grin
Re: Stereotypes! by debosky(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2007
neelsel has taken the gloves off cheesy cheesy
Re: Stereotypes! by sisimose(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2007
e get as i be oh this one nah wrestlemania or wetin lmao grin
Re: Stereotypes! by neelsel(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2007
@Debosky, don't call my name. I don't like you, slowpoke

@sisi, you were serious from the get go, I don't make fun with strangers,

@TOH, Coco has a mind of her own, so she can disagree with me on occassions, we don't necessarily gang up with our pals even when they utter garbage.

@all the other haters, Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

How Many Animals Do You See? / Guess The Bad Habit Of The Person Above You. / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.