Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer (36667 Views)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by adeSoft2yk: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is not a Naval Officer but a Sailor....the gap is too wide ....these are the people who attended Maritime Academy orom cross river state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by phi1cz: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by suleiman44: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
MY DEAR SHAVE UP UR BEARD IS NOT A WELCOMED PART OF THE SYSTEM...CONGRATS DEAR
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by fajob: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
royalsgist:
Wow this couple is cute; The pre wedding photos of a Naval officer and a lawyer has really got mounts wagging online, many saying that the couples are cute and suite each other while some ask the question of who will be in the house?

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/19/pre-wedding-photos-naval-officer-lawyer-got-mouths-talking/
which country navy d guy de serve?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by wiseolly: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is a merchant Navy and not Navy officer please take note of ur headline
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by mikejj(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin
vivypretty:
beautiful
grin our own will shutdan the world.kiki
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by Enmas078(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2018
royalsgist:
Wow this couple is cute; The pre wedding photos of a Naval officer and a lawyer has really got mounts wagging online, many saying that the couples are cute and suite each other while some ask the question of who will be in the house?

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/19/pre-wedding-photos-naval-officer-lawyer-got-mouths-talking/

Dear Op
With undue grammatical error, I think it's right time for you to shove your intention to blog first to your anus and enroll into school where you can learn how to construct your grammar skills and choice of words.
In addition there are also some lapses in your spellings.
Signed by
Lala...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by LessNoise: 1:44am On Feb 20, 2018
airex:
No! Break your forehead wey be like Wi-Fi

I'm sorry bro I cant fix your problems in life....very stupid response just see the bolded...your comment reeks of stupidity. How old are you and why you feel the need to mention me is baffling.....happy new year
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by bimbotua(f): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2018
This is beautiful!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by wumi2017(f): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Beautiful[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by SKYKEN001: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2018
The photographer did a nice job
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by Abee79(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
God bless them!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by vivypretty(f): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2018
grin
[quote author=mikejj post=65211038] grin grin our own will shutdan the world.kiki
let's start it already.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer by mikejj(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
vivypretty:
grin
its ok le mi phone my village people..that i have found the tomato at last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.