Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Am The ‘jagaban’ Of Gospel Music Says Djgosporella | @djgosporella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The ‘jagaban’ Of Gospel Music Says Djgosporella | @djgosporella (284 Views)

See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) / The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The ‘jagaban’ Of Gospel Music Says Djgosporella | @djgosporella by Cymball: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Djgoporella who made this known at an early morning programme on Wazobiatv that was later posted on their social media platform said anyone could rise in the future and be better than he, but the truth remains that he is the chairman of the show and craves the indulgence of those who may want to go into it to remember that someone started it.

Listen to what he said

https://www.thegenesis.com.ng/jagaban-gospel-music-says-djgosporella-djgosporella/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Continually Ask Pretty Girls To Prove Their Worth In The Workplace? / My Songs Promote Hard Work Among Youths, Not Illegalities – 9ice / Actress Patience Ozokwo Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.